Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
I went barefoot when I was a kid. After a few months of running down the side walk and the street in summer will make your feet into leather. For the first week or two though 120 degree pavement and asphalt hurt like hell. Having to scrap melted tar off your feet because the heat literally melted the streets sucks rear end.

I say go barefoot around your house and the block but don't go out to stores or work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

The Dregs posted:

This reminds me of that thread where the guy wanted to try toe-heel walking because Drizzt Do'Urden did it.

I Googled drizzit toe heel walk and sa thread was the second result.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Also beware of the mesquite thorn and bush/tree

Can get over a inch long and go through a tractor tire. Also they are poisonous.

Not to forget the smaller but just as painful goat head.

The smaller but much bore abundant friend who is the cause of many flat tires for bikes and even cars! The sticker.

Also it's thorns are barbed so a bitch to pull out.

All of these can be found just in my yard not to mention the rest of town, parks, fields near the stores so in the stores.

• Locked thread