Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I live in Florida and have wide feet that make almost anything closed toed except for a select few (expensive) sneaker brands uncomfortable. I STILL wear loving shoes everywhere.

Open toed low to no heeled footwear for offices, flip flops most other places, and sneakers for hiking or anywhere that involves payment. It's not a ~freedom~ thing, it's a hygiene thing. Unless you live in an EXTREMELY rural area it's a bad idea, and even then you can replace the hazards of "broken glass and dog poo poo" with "dangerous bugs and needle plants".

As for doing that poo poo in urban areas, I've met some smelly and disgusting people in my life but the only smell as off putting as literal urine/feces is really dirty feet. I've watched NYC subway cars, filled with people who don't give a poo poo if you vomit all over yourself while pissing your pants at the same time, clear a subway car gagging because some guy had really smelly bare feet. It's gross. You're gross, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread