Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Going barefoot outside in your yard or whatever is fine. Going barefoot down a dirt walking path in rural areas is okay too. In fact, if you live in bumfuck nowhere, you could probably get away with going without shoes fairly often; like other posters, when I was a kid growing up in the country I had soles like shoe-leather. But they didn't get gross because I wasn't walking on anything other than grass and dirt. How the hell do you expect to go to the store or the gas station or anywhere else in civilization barefoot anyway? Most places wouldn't even let you through the door like that.

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Arnold of Soissons posted:

I live in a city with all those things and I see people cleaning the streats with sprays and whatever every few days, so it cant be as bad as all that

Going barefoot in an urban area is still just dumb.

• Locked thread