Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
When I worked in the city, there was a guy who walked around without shoes. He was an otherwise normal person, just didn't wear shoes. He had the most disgusting, black poo poo covered feet I had ever seen. It looked as if he walked to the CBD through a coal mine. I mean the streets where clean from glass and whatnot, but it couldn't have been healthy.

Everybody knew him, but nobody had anything nice to say about him. Even the more hippy people thought it was utterly disgusting. I know we should be accepting of people's strange choices, but how can you not feel disgusted when somebody comes in with the most revolting feet you have ever seen.

Mr. Welfare posted:

Attempted this in high school.

I think I still have a shard of glass in my foot.

Not recommended.

What kind of left wing hippy school let you do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

Colonel J posted:

A good point! Fortunately, feet are way more easy to wash than shoes.

I think you missed the point in a big way, nobody liked this guy. He was a normal dude in every other way, but as the day went on his feet got worse and everything thought he was a wierdo.

If you honestly care so little about your appearance that this is OK than go ahead.

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
No, it shouldn't be more accepted. This isn't taking your shoes off to run around the park we're talking about here, or not wearing shoes when you go to the beach. This is more like giving up wearing deodorant levels of filthy.

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

litany of gulps posted:

Seriously. What kind of rear end in a top hat buys shoes that fall apart in 6 months?

Not all shoes can be emotionally stable.

• Locked thread