Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsa
Feb 3, 2014

sillyloquy posted:

The biggest issue with going barefoot is people judging you, as you can tell by many of the responses so far. The people who go out of their way to call you a gross hippy aren't people you want to be around anyway so gently caress em. I would often take my shoes off when I was a canvasser and I never got cut or contracted any diseases or whatever

It is probably hard to cut yourself if you don't leave your mom's basement. After all, mountain dew tends to be sold in plastic containers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread