Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surc
Aug 17, 2004

OP, this is retarded. Seriously, do not walk around barefoot in goddamn civilization. It's dirty and gross, and there is a pretty solid chance you will cut yourself badly or seriously gently caress up a nerve in the bottom of your feet which is connected to important other poo poo.

If you don't like your toes getting scrunched, there are a plethora of technologies to aide you. (e.g http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm). Fair warning though, I have these shoes and literally every time I wear them out random strangers will go out of their way to hate on me.

It doesn't make sense, but it is the truth. People loving hate your feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

GlyphGryph posted:

Vibrams fit poorly and scrunch up my toes, what should I do? Should I buy a pair and just cut the toe holes off? That might work. Good idea.

I'm unsure if you're joking or not, but there's a bunch of alternatives to vibram out there at this point, you should try one of them, or maybe try a different size of vibram or something. I don't know.

• Locked thread