Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Man creates AI, but doesn't realize that without human empathy it's a machine of pure evil.

Or talk about it.

The twilight zone episode about the psychic kid who can murder people is pretty loving tight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a local legend of the masturbation hall never got a chance to face off against the masturbation greats and be the best
what cost would he risk to have that chance

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
There's this guy, and he's at this hotel that's like, totally weird. It turns out the guy is dead and the hotel is hell.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what if human beings and cars changed places
in nazi germany

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

A scientist learns not to play God the hard way as the massive artificial penis he grew for himself becomes sentient, takes over control of his body and forces him to masturbate every second of every day until the end of his frightfully long life.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, so there's a dating quiz show and the nerdy unsure-of-himself guy wins it, only all the girls, other contestants and audience are holograms because the human race is extinct and our lone contestant is in a holo-zoo where his mind is wiped every day to replay the same dating show over and over again.

A fat alien kid sucks on its alien fairy floss and tugs on one of the six arms of its patriarch.

"Daaaaad I'm boooooored!"

Stock meaningful music plays over black and white credits.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

An episode that is basically a 45-minute string of Jerkcity jokes but with ghosts. (ghosts with ghost boners)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a man born with 4 penises and no other limbs
this for 50 minutes

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
The whole world and everyone living on it are actually made of chocolate.

Chocoholics are the worst serial killers imaginable because they can eat all the evidence.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Ooh, ooh, how about a normal 45 minute drama story only the ~twist~ is that in this strange world all the doors are actually giant sized animatronic goatse.

All the doors.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A man that really hates dogs and when he sees a dog he says "GO AWAY DOG I HATE YOU", but it turns out he was a dog all along and eating his own faeces.

So the twist is he really hates himself, and has a poo poo fetish. Just like all of us.

spud fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Feb 4, 2015

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a bunch of russian (???) soldiers shoot a guy for being gay or something. before his death the gay guy says hes a vampire & hell get the soldiers and then he jumps into a river and disappears. the soldiers go mad and end up murdering themselves by accident. the last living soldier finds the gay guys corpse by the the river bank, bled to death

i think it would be a good twilight zone

Zazamoot
Apr 2, 2005
Aliens come to gentrify Brooklyn, causing a new phase of white flight

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Zazamoot posted:

Aliens come to gentrify Brooklyn, causing a new phase of white flight

spooky

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a man is convicted and sentenced to death
for being the last innocent man on earth
the judge is obama

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
The better part of the episode is spent watching a fat nerd known as Ganondork from behind as he develops the Perfect Legend of Zelda Timeline that's even better than the official one and solves every single problem people had with all previous iterations. Only for some reason there's a hole in his diagram where a game is missing! As the fan writes out the plot for the missing game so he can send it to Nintendo so they can make it and solve the Timeline forever he discovers that the same things he describes happening in the plot actually happen in his world (this is shown through e-mails, tweets and facebook updates describing those things happening)! At the end of the episode he hears footsteps behind him and turns around to reveal his face, which is of a demonic pig. He is then stabbed to death by a mysterious killer wearing green.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that hits a little too close to home on all fronts

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
A guy is on a date and part way through an urge comes over him - he doesnt know whether he is going to fart or shart.

He holds it in until he gets home later, and takes a normal dump.

What price would he pay to do it all over again differently?

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Feb 4, 2015

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The howling man is freed from his cell and as he walks out of the castle he reveals his true form: Aatrek.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The episode opens as a generic 50's TV family being their ol' generic selves, but after the characters are introduced and the actual plot takes place it ends up being a reenactment of a Babylonian creation myth.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
The episode is just a slightly shortened version of The Ring, only instead of a creepy little girl crawling out of the TV its the Burger King instead.

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY." he rasps as a ghostly hand rams a Tendercrisp Bacon Burger down the throat of his latest victim.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The episode starts as a generic 50's TV family show, but by the end of it the viewer realizes that the episode is set in ISIS.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Some fat nerd plays some MMO. That's the whole episode.

Okay, okay, so eventually he gets hungry, but when he calls some place to order food he realizes he's in Israel, and it's Yom Kippur! Oy vey!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

The twilight zone episode about the psychic kid who can murder people is pretty loving tight

:hf: my man

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The protagonists of the story take off their helmets and it turns out they are hideous aliens. The "Alien Invasion" they defeated was actually the human race.

A man believes he is a ghost, but was actually being pranked by his friends. He tries to walk across a busy street and is killed in a car accident, becoming a real ghost.

A beef magnate wakes up in the body of a cow. He is powerless to make himself understood as he is herded into the abattoir.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An astronomer discovers there is a planet heading on a direct collision course with Earth! Earth's governments and scientists do everything they can but are ultimately powerless to escape their doom. Just as the planets collide and explode, the camera zooms way out until the scene resolves into the image of a physicist at the controls of a powerful cyclotron. He and his team have just split the atom for the first time. They pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

An astronomer discovers there is a planet heading on a direct collision course with Earth! Earth's governments and scientists do everything they can but are ultimately powerless to escape their doom. Just as the planets collide and explode, the camera zooms way out until the scene resolves into the image of a physicist at the controls of a powerful cyclotron. He and his team have just split the atom for the first time. They pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

spooky

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An astronaut lands on a planet that is exactly like his childhood home. All his dead relatives are there waiting to welcome him. They tell him he has died and this is heaven. He is skeptical at first but gradually the convince him.
It turns out it is an alien illusion and they trick him into revealing the location of Earth. The last scene is a slow pan across the invasion fleet about to launch.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

A fat greasy nerd wants to do nothing but play video games and be left alone. After falling asleep in a bomb shelter while foraging for jerkey and hand lotion the world as we know it gets destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. Excited the nerd rushes to find a working television and generator only to realize all the games he wants to play were online enabled and there is no internet nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spaceman Future! posted:

A fat greasy nerd wants to do nothing but play video games and be left alone. After falling asleep in a bomb shelter while foraging for jerkey and hand lotion the world as we know it gets destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. Excited the nerd rushes to find a working television and generator only to realize all the games he wants to play were online enabled and there is no internet nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ha ha! A fitting punishment.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
A traveling salesman arrives in a small town only to discover that every single citizen is just one guy wearing a multitude of costumes that is now stalking him.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
a guy with a really bad dick

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

Naxuz posted:

A scientist learns not to play God the hard way as the massive artificial penis he grew for himself becomes sentient, takes over control of his body and forces him to masturbate every second of every day until the end of his frightfully long life.

its been done, sorta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJE0XNtlU-c

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

A gay man who is beloved by all the neighborhood's bored housewives but too eccentric to fit in at work is fired from his job. His guardian angel steps in to magically make him a successful straight politician in the suburbs. Missing all of his Williamsburg import industrial furniture and railing men the protagonist begs to be put back in his old unsuccessful life. His angel begrudgingly agrees, but with a wink and a nod gets the man his own show on TLC to replace his job.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A kid drinks a growth serum to make himself big enough to beat up the bullies who have been tormenting him. He beats the bullies but now everyone else teases him for being a tall freak.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
an anthropology professor/globe-traveling adventurer is on his way to the most important find of his life but its his own past that comes back to haunt him when his pursuers catch up to him as he must depend on help from the girl he raped when he was 25 and she was 15

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
a black man gets elected president

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
a hard working blue collar man has a son who isnt into women like most young men are. he watches over the years as his son disappoints him and finally at age 18 his son says "dad, i'm gay." he picks up a newspaper and the headline is "gay marriage legal" and discovers there are more gay people than he ever thought possible

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

FordPRefectLL posted:

a hard working blue collar man has a son who isnt into women like most young men are. he watches over the years as his son disappoints him and finally at age 18 his son says "dad, i'm gay." he picks up a newspaper and the headline is "gay marriage legal" and discovers there are more gay people than he ever thought possible

he goes upstairs to discuss the implications with his daughter and finds her listening to katy perry - i kissed a girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a man returns home from a bat'leth tournament only to find things are increasingly not the way he knows theyre supposed to be

• Locked thread