Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Chris Pine plays a man obsessed with a fortune machine in a diner in an increasingly boring episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

A scientist talks about how we are poisoning our own bodies and gambling with our future with nuclear technology in an episode sponsored by Lucky Strike Cigarettes.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

A man is stuck on a prison planet with only a real doll as his companion. Over the years he falls in love with her and dedicates his life to making the real doll happy. When he makes parole he is told that he can not bring his doll on the return ship as there isnt enough fuel for her weight. What is the nature of love?

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

three crooks find a magic iphone that shows them the future. In the end the writers lose steam and they get robbed by the doorman or something.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

A time traveler desperately tries to warn a low information voter about benghazi in 2008 but the march of history can not be changed.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
A man finds a magic 8-Ball that will give him a 100% accurate answer to any question he has, but before that will show him the answer to a question he never wanted to ask like "What does it look like when my parents have sex?"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A dancer injects concrete into her butt so that she can have a big butt like her idol, Pebbelz Da Model. It works out well at first and she becomes highly sought after for rap videos, but to her horror she learns that the concrete in her blood is slowly turning her to stone.
She ends up as a statue in a fan's private collection. She is mounted opposite a TV that shows her best music videos on a loop. A close up on the statue reveals that it has shed a single tear.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

in the future, society has progressed to the point where humans need not interact with each other at all, everything is automated or done electronically; a lonely officer worker begins noticing his neighbors and coworkers have simply vanished, but their online personas and interactions are still active, eventually he realizes the company he works for has been collecting brains and putting them in tanks for productivity purposes, and the last shot is of his brain in a tube surrounded by others, alone and yet not alone.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Spaceman Future! posted:

A time traveler desperately tries to warn a low information voter about benghazi in 2008 but the march of history can not be changed.

spooky

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A man discovers that beyond the boundaries of his boring 1950's suburb it was actually colonial times all along.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Nerds destroy the world in their fight for the Last Pizza on Earth.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
What if technology... but too much?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Humans lose some war, but nobody seems concerned.

Turns out it was the war on drugs.

e: changed description

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 4, 2015

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
A man wakes to find himself transformed into a fly, his family sees this and thinks it's pretty awesome. He also gets used to it and the town comes to appreciate his vital part in the ecosystem taking nutrients from their used food and returning it to the soil.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Turns out guide dogs were actually controlling the blind people to funnel money into their space programme.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
a video game is haunted

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
every day a man gets a very special newspaper that describes news that hasnt happened yet and he still doesnt read it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A child gets sucked into a videogame and must fight tooth and nail against hideous monsters. They're actually wearing VR goggles and have brutally murdered a number of friends and family.

Sponsored by Microsoft hololens

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Acne Rain posted:

a video game is haunted

a family is haunted by a ghost who mostly just overwrites the kids pokemon saves

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
there's a guy who's really tall and skinny somewhere in this photo

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
the moon is an egg and that's why it's gaining mass

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a man is terrorized by a series of increasingly aggressive spam emails

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Nefarious posted:

a black man gets elected president

Fast forward 8 years into a nearly unrecognizable future in which America is now ruled by an Islamic caliphate, enforcing a savage reading of the sharia... only a small band of rebels from South Carolina stand against the onslaught

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The anti-vaxxers are holding back the number of autists we need to create a god-like hive-mind.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a man buys a magical wish-granting ape's paw from a mysterious old man played by tom waits that interprets his wishes in willfully abstruse ways. he gets tired of correcting everyone who calls it a monkey's paw and throws it out.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a man is slowly being driven mad by the faint sound of a party a block down the street for a half hour until he can take no more and approaches both the party and destiny with his gun

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Guy has sex with a lady but then it turns out she was a ghost but then it turns out he was an alien.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Story seems like it's an allegory for either the Cold War or race relations but then in the twist ending it turns out it's about tax reforms.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Guy is running away from a monster but then it turns out he was really the monster all along but then no there's another bigger monster and it eats him and that monster was man.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a neo nazi leader discovers he is 1/64th jewish
what a jew

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Acne Rain posted:

spooky

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a fuckboi gets hassled

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guy travels through time to kill the greatest monster in history, FDR

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
a man's barbecue develops sentience and judges the man on his poor marinating skills. the barbecue enters a cooking competition against the man and makes a mean teriyaki pork tenderloin, taking the prize.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
3 prisoners are tunneling out of a prison but on the other side of the tunnel it turns out theyre back in a common 1950s neighborhood in nazi germany but really on an alien planet and theyre the hostile aliens and surprisingly tiny and its really a zoo but it was all imagined in a sensory deprivation tank designed to simulate a manned mission to alpha centauri or so they thought but the testing is really for an earth invasion which turns out to be an invasion of good will except humanity proves too irresponsible and hostile to use any kind of alien help except for a living doll

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

4 chefs are competing on a cooking show where they have to prepare three courses, each time using a basket of mystery ingredients. At the end of the show, its revealed that they were cooking themselves the entire time. Also the judges are aliens.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

a girl finds a magical journal that causes anything she writes into it to come true. shes dumb and forgets it in the airport where a time traveler finds it. that time traveler was Hitler.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

An austrian artist discovers the terrifying secret that the world is being secretly controlled by an ancient evil cabal of reptilian shapeshifting hebrew bankers, but no one will believe him. Also the aliens are aliens.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Acne Rain posted:

whoa this is a pretty cool idea i would watch it as long as the actors aren't british fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
a ghost is trying to find his identity, but it turns out he was a cat and not a guy

• Locked thread