Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Not long before the beginning of the new millenium, an unassuming Missouri man starts a humor website. But soon the task of running the place gets out of hand, and as the strain begins to take a toll on his relationships and life in general, he begins to despise what he has created but at the same time become more and more dependent on it.

It all comes to a tragic end when his legion of loyal followers accidentally summon a time-traveling Hitler genie into the world, who then drops an evil typewriter on the Missouri man in his sleep. Tragically disfigured, he is banished to a world where everyone has been maimed by typewriter accidents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

An evil butt only farts when its owner is on a date, where it does so constantly, loudly and pungently.

hey buddy this is the Twilight Zone thread, not the "my Saturday night thing" thread :argh:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

A Mad Archivist kills people who visit his archives and sorts their various body parts under the appropriate letter.
One night the parts start coming to life and attack him. He flees, but is cornered in the "I" section, where a length of intestine slithers around his throat and strangles him to death.

hey wait a minute

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
if it's a the long intestine it would be sorted into L, buddy!!!! :mad: :argh:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

it's a lowercase "L" >___>

whose dismembered organ archive is this again? :smug:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

...my god. The man we've been calling The Mad Archivist all this time... he's actually Hitler in disguise!

dee nee nee noo dee nee nee noo

:twisted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
my true form revealed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Good Lord Fisher! posted: