Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
The better part of the episode is spent watching a fat nerd known as Ganondork from behind as he develops the Perfect Legend of Zelda Timeline that's even better than the official one and solves every single problem people had with all previous iterations. Only for some reason there's a hole in his diagram where a game is missing! As the fan writes out the plot for the missing game so he can send it to Nintendo so they can make it and solve the Timeline forever he discovers that the same things he describes happening in the plot actually happen in his world (this is shown through e-mails, tweets and facebook updates describing those things happening)! At the end of the episode he hears footsteps behind him and turns around to reveal his face, which is of a demonic pig. He is then stabbed to death by a mysterious killer wearing green.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The episode opens as a generic 50's TV family being their ol' generic selves, but after the characters are introduced and the actual plot takes place it ends up being a reenactment of a Babylonian creation myth.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The episode starts as a generic 50's TV family show, but by the end of it the viewer realizes that the episode is set in ISIS.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Some fat nerd plays some MMO. That's the whole episode.

Okay, okay, so eventually he gets hungry, but when he calls some place to order food he realizes he's in Israel, and it's Yom Kippur! Oy vey!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Nerds destroy the world in their fight for the Last Pizza on Earth.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Humans lose some war, but nobody seems concerned.

Turns out it was the war on drugs.

e: changed description

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 4, 2015

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man finds out that his wife's dinners are made of whatever the cat brought in.

And that cat was Hitler, so it brought Jews.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man goes to Hell, but surprisingly enough, seems to love it there!

Satan goes out of his mind trying to torture the man, but nothing seems to work.

It turns out that the man was Hitler, and he loves it there because he gets to see all those Jews burning eternally (because they didn't accept Jesus, duh).

Satan decides to force the man's soul into a newborn baby Jew as a form of poetic justice.

The twist is that the baby was Bibi Netanyahu.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Dogs may seem to be Man's best friend, but the twist is that they are in fact just cats with better social skills and less shame.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
With his last breath a dying man mutters "Redrum". Realizing that it's actually 'murder' backwards, the police start an investigation to get to the bottom of the story.

The twist is that Redrum was the man's sled.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

A man flees a squad of Hitler clones. Everywhere he turns, Hitler torments him. The Hitlers capture him and strap him to an operating table.
It turns out everyone in the world is Hitler except for this guy and the Hitlers are trying to "help" him by giving him surgery to look "normal."

And that man was called Ted Rall.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A child sees a shooting star and makes a wish to become a famous athlete one day.

And that child grew up to be Albert Einstein.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man working a boring graphics design job discovers a collection of mad libs of his own life. He uses this booklet to try and change his life so he'll become the famous artist he always secretly wanted to be, but things only get worse and worse. Eventually he goes mad. He does become famous, but not for his art.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man finds a genie lamp and asks for a hot wife and loads a'money. The genie delivers, but the wife isn't that hot and it was a lot of Zimbabwe Dollars, so for the third wish the man goes, "Dammit, you rear end in a top hat, then make me famous!"

The genie gets mad and replies, "For being so rude I will in fact make your rear end in a top hat famous!"

And to this day it is the most well known rear end in a top hat on the internet.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man goes on the internet and discovers that in fact practically everything he eats contains some level of feces in it, sometimes intentionally.

And that man was Hitler.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Scooby Gang catch their latest villain, only to find out that he isn't wearing a mask...

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A day in the life of a family in a world where everyone is forced to use glasses that make everyone look like genderless, raceless, average people to combat all those various -isms.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Christian fears become true as they are forced to gay-marry at gunpoint by the evil king Obama.

Only one man can save them from this queer fate.

Adolf Hitler.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man lives a good life, with a fulfilling job and a happy family. He lives to old age, and dies surrounded by his loved ones.

Suddenly he wakes up from this dream with the knowledge that he must follow the actions he took in the dream to the letter if he wants to have that happy life for real.

Cue a future scene, where on the surface it seems that the man has achieved what was in his dream. However, in truth, the need to speak and act in the exact way shown in the dream has turned the man's life into a nightmare. Finally he snaps, both mentally and at his boss, getting him fired, ruining his marriage, and alienating himself from his children.

But finally he is free.

totally not stolen from Norse mythology

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man dies and goes to Hell. A demon greets him and shows him around.

Hell is nothing like what he imagined it'd be! Instead it's an indescribably awesome place full of awesome people and amazingly awesome things happening all the time. Eventually the man turns to the demon, "Wow, this place is awesome! What's Hell's version of Twitter or Facebook? I gotta tell everyone about this stuff!"

The Demon grins evilly and says, "I'm sorry, but this is Hell. We don't have any social media."

The man falls to his knees, "NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo..............!!!!!!"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
a plague that causes the skin on people's hands to come off as they start fighting each other to the death

episode name - the gloves are off

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A new place opens up that delivers pizza up to 30 minutes before you place your order.

But what happens if someone tries to cheat the system and doesn't place that preordained order?

Stay tuned for the next episode of Twilight Limits - Pizzapocalypse Now

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man makes a joke twilight zone episode concept of a dystopian future where everything's poo poo and nobody cares.

Then he realizes... He's living in that world. But he doesn't really care so whatev's, right?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man finds one of those cheapass genies that only grants 1 wish.

The man's wish? "I wish to be Jesus for a day."

"Alright, I'll even be generous and make you Jesus for 3 days," replies the genie. With a snap of a finger, the man becomes Jesus for 3 days.

The 3 days before the resurrection.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man goes to the toilet to take a poo poo.

The following bowel movements literally shake the foundations of his parents' house, accompanied by the sounds of brown thunder. The family dog barks until the following morning due to this super nasty dunk.

The man, a goon, is so proud of this poo poo he took. "Man, I wish everyone knew about this great poo poo I just took."

Unbeknownst to him, the man's poo poo was so spectacular that it has awakened the toilet's genie! "Wish granted, goonsire, all living humans shall know of your Epic Poop!"

The goon, with a tear in his eye, replies, "Thank you, toilet genie, this is the best day I've ever had."

However, everyone is so flattened by the knowledge that such a fantastical poo poo was taken that the always-ready grays, reptilians, and mole people get the perfect opportunity to strike. The three forces invade the surface of Earth and each take their slice of it. The next century is spent fighting each other for total domination of the planet, with the humans kept as cattle, slaves, and grunts.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A wallaby, a cow and a turtle go fishing, but when they go out to sea, they find that something else is out there fishing... For them.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A kid's tamagotchi comes out of the toy and into real life!

But it's still the same thing it was in the game, so it needs feeding as much and shits as much as it did in the game. And boy does tamagotchi poop smell.

But it was all a dream! The tamagotchi pet wakes up from its nightmare. It's actually a digimon and they're almost ready to open a gate to the material human world to start the digirapture followed by the digipocalypse.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A woman realizes that way too many twilight zone/outer limits episode ideas are about men. She will soon find out that this is not a simple coincidence, but a vast conspiracy! But by whom? And for what reason?

by men, cause we are jerks

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

or every poster on gbs is applewhite alt

So am I anthe alt he uses when he can't come up with good ideas?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Nameless_Steve posted:

A scientist announces he has discovered a portal to an alternate dimension where humans cannot exist. If you go through the portal, you turn into an animal.
All the furries are delighted and line up to go through the portal. Once they're all through, the scientist closes the portal behind them, so the world is freed of them forever. He is thrown a parade and given all the Nobels.

You just stole that from Kevin & Kell.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Nameless_Steve posted:

You mean "Kenan"?

I thought the same thing when I first heard about it, but no, it's Kevin. Google it and be amazed. You might need to read a couple of strips to understand the true horror. But don't really bother cause it sucks.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Imagine a world, where

Making your way in it today
Takes everything you've got;
Taking a break from all your worries
Sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?

All those nights when you've got no lights,
The check is in the mail;
And your little angel
Hung the cat up by it's tail;
And your third fiance didn't show;

Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your name.

Roll out of bed, Mr. Coffee's dead;
The morning's looking bright;
And your shrink ran off to Europe,
And didn't even write;
And your husband wants to be a girl;

Be glad there's one place in the world
You want to go where people know,
People are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name.

In the Twilight Zone...

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

Hitler enters the bar

Everyone: "HITLER!"

Hitler is the barman.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You know that cartoony way to show a moral dilemma, with the small angel and demon arguing over what you should do? Suddenly it starts happening for real, and everyone can see those tiny beings arguing over whether you should keep the extra change you got back or not. Not only does this let people know what a person's thinking, the angels and demons start arguing more and more violently, until they start getting physical. Using their divine/infernal powers they cause mayhem and collateral damage. People become afraid to have moral dilemmas, lest they bring forth those pesky creatures again.

The twist is that it was all just a mass hallucination, caused by a leak at the nearby chemical plant ConscienceCorp.

The final scene shows the back of the CEO, who has horns and a tail. He turns towards the camera and reveals...!

Fade to black, roll credits.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A man starts reading a CYOA book, but realizes that all the things that happen in the book have nothing to do with what happens in reality! What choices will he make? The fate of the world doesn't hang in the balance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A goon discovers a bottomless paper cup of cola. He starts drinking from it every day, not caring for the risks of diabetes and obesity. But fate has worse in store. Slowly the cola transforms into diet cola! Once the goon figures it out he throws the cup in disgust. Then a short time later another goon finds the cup, and the process begins anew...

• Locked thread