Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like the idea of making your own DBZ guy. If this came to PC I would save up my pennies and get this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

THE PENETRATOR posted:

there was a steam ad for it yesterday

Wow. Excellent. I will sell some **** * items and try and grab this. I love fighting games. Especially ones based on my favorite ***** dragon ball z.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The best part of Dragon BL z is the fighting, in my opinion.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The babes, Bulna and ChIChi are a close second though. I'm hoping there are some babes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can I make an old man? Or is it just young guys? What about an obese ni... Uhhh. An overweight man of African descent?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This game gets a tentative "GBS 2.0 Games type forum" seal of approval.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can a man wear a bikini?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's progressive that friezas are gender less

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I can't make an obese sayian ni....sorry. Bad habit I've be n cured of. If I can't make a ni...n ...n *slaps self*

What I'm trying to say is if I can't make a need a neeeeee

drat it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I can't make a n n n n n n an obese nnnnnnnnnn

I'm hoping I can make a huge fat nnnnnn a sayian who is like django unchained haha but still in the shackle...No! no! Stop saying this! Bad!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eonwe posted:

this is a safe place

you can say whatever you like friend

It's not even safe to post smilies anymore. My messed up bad brain can't afford to "let loose" and be out ten bucks again. I'm already on welfare.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eonwe posted:

i can paypal you $5 for a new av if you want

Don't bother. I will be banned soon enough c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

We who are about to be banned salute you.

see you in HEIL

• Locked thread