Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

oh hello Pavlov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Hahahahahahahahahaha. In game screen shot.

http://imgur.com/7QFbgeJ

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Hey let's stress test the server but not put in a hand sake system for putting people in guilds or the ability to easily leave them.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Highlight of the two hours I played was being told i got "rekt" by eleven or so guys who took a whole 6 minutes to kill me and I still dropped two of them. The grouping damage is amazing and people kill their own team half the time.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Helmholz posted:

It's sick is what it is.

:agreed:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Pavlov posted:

Yeah, it's almost like they're responding to feedback or something.

No no it can't be pavlov it can be that they followed up on emails and responses I don't want to believe it

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

The last test seemed like the whole point was to have as much poo poo as happening in a space as possible. It was obvious it was a work in progress and if someone doesn't understand that well they have brain problems

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Jackard posted:

Will check it out after work, should we use the CTS mumble?

makes sense, Make a sub channel or something in angry dome and you'll get a bunch of other people who will just migrate over

• Locked thread