Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
Madness rerelly lost a lot of its umph by taking away the hybrid spec...that being said I just re-subbed after not playing in a long while and did all of Makeb on my sorc in the old champion PvP gear as lightning and it was a blast! ....Thundering blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
Better yet get Treek, he's a better healer than Mako and doesn't give a poo poo what you do!

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
Looking to do some hard modes on my sorc now that im level 60 and decently geared, would love an invite for Yamaraj

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
You'll have no problem leveling, in fact the self healing makes it easy, and you will be a force of destruction in PvP. Its for sure viable but as far as flashpoints and ops it doesn't really compete damage wise with lightning. Which sucks because I also really enjoyed the playstyle....they just need to adjust the numbers

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
Truth...all the newfangled names for the 2.0 talent trees have me easily confused. The healing spec is actually very fun and feels like a good mix of holy and disc priest from wow. Lots of tools and when played correctly you have 0 force issues. You will be slightly less of a force of destruction while questing but with the 25% bonus to force storm its still very easy

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
Just came across the 60 day game time cards in a Walmart in Chattanooga,Tn on sale for $10....got a few for myself and a buddy since we both started back up a bit ago. Even if we don't play we can wrack up those sweet subscription cartel coins!

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
Haven't played much because witched 3 but if we can do some raiding I'd be happy to join. Can pretty much do any role. Have a sin tank/melee merc heals/range and sorc heals/range with a pt tank/flamegod almost max

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
So are they adding new classes or at least new levels?

• Locked thread