Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revenance
Sep 7, 2003

can you hear the sleepless lullaby?

Rookersh posted:

Has there been anymore talk of 12x exp coming back as a permanent upgrade in the Cartel Store? I remember Bioware was toying with the idea when Revan was coming up, curious if they've said anything since then.

I have a few friends ready to come back to play with me, but only if that 12x is up, hah.

Yeah, Iron Tusk talked me into restarting this game after quitting a month after launch only because of 12x. Bought xpak, got 3 toons to 55, then haven't played again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

can you hear the sleepless lullaby?

Medullah posted:

I'd recommend going through the Revan storyline at least once. I really enjoyed it.
I know the 12x was super popular but honestly i wonder how many subscribers they gained vs how many they lost when people got burned out. I think it's a good event to have, but doing it too regularly might hurt more than it helps.

Therein lies the problem -- if it's an event, then people will feel compelled to rush through every toon possible and burn out right away. Just leave it on all the time and let people play at their own pace.

I'll play through the Revan storyline once I get through my winter Steam sale queue. How do the revamped skill trees work now? I logged in a couple of times and saw a bunch of skills that came with the class by virtue of the level you're at, then points to spend for skills that I didn't care about.

• Locked thread