Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

Dad: It's two AM and you're yelling at your online game. You little human being . I'm going to kill you and then burn your games

Me: Nice. You just wasted 22 years of your life. I'm sooo impressed. Really great use of your time raising me :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDyADeBtOBk

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Sir AIDS posted:

Dad: It's two AM and you're yelling at your online game. You little human being . I'm going to kill you and then burn your games

Me: Nice. You just wasted 22 years of your life. I'm sooo impressed. Really great use of your time raising me :rolleyes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm depressed because psychologically I crave wet hole instead of focusing 100% on gaming

huniepop + Oculus + fleshlight

you can game and get your hole at the same time

protip only date 2d

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sir AIDS posted:

my dad died thinking this about me

cranked!!!!

i disappoint him even in death lmao

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:dogbutton:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

Lol.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

wait this isn't e/n

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Eonwe posted:

huniepop + Oculus + fleshlight

you can game and get your hole at the same time

protip only date 2d

yo ustupid poo poo. gently caress you

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

I thought Maya was getting hit by a car the first time I saw your new av.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

rediscover posted:

yo ustupid poo poo. gently caress you

no gently caress you buddy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bump.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

how could you be depressed while playing fantastical games and having adventures with yuor online friends

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

standing still when you get shot at in online games cos you know they're going to win anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Thanks.

• Locked thread