Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Valuum
Apr 11, 2004

Megaspel posted:

My sister is a prison officer. We've had two different released convicts, on different occasions, show up to my parent's house with a bunch of stalking.

drat, I was gonna come in here to post about how unlikely someone stalking her would be.

That really surprises me.

One thing that might help her: For one, Florida is a big state. I don't know where the prison she plans to work is but just because it's in one part of the state doesn't mean the inmates are from that area. Most of the time inmates don't like anywhere near the actual prison so it's not like she's gonna run into them at the grocery store.

Most people probably know me from my prison thread, so I have a little experience.

My advice to her would to be a huge bitch to the inmates. Nothing good ever comes from women COs being friendly with inmates. Even if they're just polite it turns into 50 inmates constantly following the female CO around trying to flirt/bullshit with her. I've seen a couple new female COs do this and within a few weeks they got so fuckin' sick of the inmates they stopped being friendly. I can't see any inmates even having a desire to see the female COs. Most inmates consider the females to be "ratchet rear end bitches" or whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread