Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Shinjobi posted:

I'm gonna quit my job, quit school, forget to eat, and just wallow away in a puddle of piss and poo poo because GOD drat the lover's mask quest is tedious as hell.

Which is to say I can't wait.

with the new song of double time mechanic it should be ezpz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Not a Children posted:

Is there anything different other than the gimped zora swimming, or is it just gonna be the same game I already own in 3 different forms with updated graphics?

I guess they changed the saving mechanics, now owls are just warp points and there are more of them

the song of double time is no longer just jumping to the next milestone but I guess you can pick when

FISHING HOLES

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Fun fact, all the fire effects are greatly reduced in the gamecube and virtual console emulations of the game and when a code is used to reverse the effect there is no slowdown caused by it.

• Locked thread