Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Hal was so bad as Spectre he wasn't even the star of his book. Bring back Helen Jordan as Green Lantern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

Finally, the time is right for my Robynz pitch, where Robin becomes an urban legend type character that inspires several hip Urban teens to band together under his inspirational banner, to rid their community of street level crimes.

Ricky is the experienced team leader who loves dancing and gymnastics. Battle Style: HipHopoeira.
JZone is the brash one who skateboards. Battle style: Red berzerker
TimmyD is the smartmouth gamer nerd. Battle style: tactical espionage action.
Damien 'Diablo' is the Hispanic latchkey kiddo, barely in 6th grade but always looking to impress JZone. Battle style: bratitude

And then you have the Twynz, Cass and Steff, the tech-savvy GrrrlPower feminists who keep the crew together.

Robynz. We don't die. We multiply.

Gotham City Impostors is so loving canon now.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I think maybe people missed this because Dr. Fate is being written by Old Man Levitz, but it sounds like it could get Silver Age weird in that book.

quote:

It’s literally raining cats and dogs as the mystic forces of Anubis and Bastet use a tidal wave to settle an ancient score, and only the new, hopelessly inexperienced Doctor Fate can save a city from drowning.

It'll probably just be raining water, but let a man dream.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

You need to get across that this is a world where everyone is a wrestle-man, not just the one guy.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Can it even advertise things that aren't Twix?

• Locked thread