Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?
I'm looking forward to another decent racing game, that will help drive the current sims to get better. I'm not looking forward to my framerate, though... Running triple monitors with an i3 and Radeon 7750 will be rough for such a graphics-heavy game. How does it compare to rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa in terms of framerate on decent/high settings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

And now it's been delayed until May. Sorry, but I've officially lost interest in this game until next winter when I hope to build my new computer. I might pick it up when it goes on the inevitable holiday sale, or I might just stick to iRacing, rF2 and AC.

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

FAILURE posted:

I guess I'm the lone Xbox One buyer.

In the whole world :v:

But yeah, probably still not going to bother with this one until next winter, unless iRacing releases even more kickass stuff in which case I'll be living that sweet new iRacing UI they demo'd a little while back.

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

ethanol posted:

Are there any games that do this?

RFactor 2 and iRacing both do, other than the whole murdering pit crew part... But that might possibly be a future update if they can do it with minimal system resources.

• Locked thread