Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Have there been any updates on what the final car list at release is going to be? They're already trimming stuff away into preorder DLC so there's little chance that everything in the list in the OP is going to be there, and the official site seems to lack details on content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
No, it's the opposite: they flash their lights so slower cars know they're coming.

To try to stop poo poo like this happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4nux9FFK0&t=218s

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I keep seeing people talk about having "controller stuck turning one way when I've got full lock on the other" and are you guys sure this isn't just because you've already lost control and the weight transfer has made the slide unrecoverable? I've certainly had that happen a few times, never had the stuck controls thing though.

• Locked thread