Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
I've been playing through career on PC, did TC1 Clio Cup, then GT5, now currently doing LMP3 in the Radical SR3-RS, such a fun car, crazy braking. Currently just got to a pair of long-ish invitationals, the Ruapuna Park 30-lap Trans-Am race, and the 3-hour McLaren F1 race at Zolder. Do I have to race the whole 3-hour guy in one sitting, saving and coming back to it later, can I let the AI do a stint, or am I stuck driving the whole thing non-stop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
I recently finished my LMP3 rookie career and decided to shunt over to GT4 instead of advancing to LMP3 semipro and holy heck is it fun.

I ran time trials of all the cars in class around Laguna Seca, and picked the Aston. Poor little Rocket Bunny can't keep up with the others :(.

If I was a better driver I think the Ginetta would probably be the best, as it handles and brakes really nicely but it's just down on power and the Aston and Mustang outrun it pretty easily on the fat bits.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Does one get tire failures in this game? I've been playing quite a bit now, and I've never had a tire go flat on me, at least that I can tell. Is it pretty obvious if/when they blow?

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Maybe the AI won't have god-tires that grip when cold and also grip perfectly when they run into the grass and gravel now.

Also they might actually make mistakes instead of running perfectly for the whole race with no moments whatsoever.

• Locked thread