Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

I've been having some good fun with this on PS4 so far, Like it more than driveclub. Only have one issue though. I've somehow dissapeared my HUD. in the customization screen it's still all there and set to visible, when driving it's completely gone. It did this after I sim'd a qualifying session to end and has been gone ever since. Anyone have any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Any euro ps4 goons up for a race around 9-ish GMT or maybe earlier? I miss SAEG, gokarts or clios or something

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

holocaust bloopers posted:

The PS4 version is solid.

This, I'm having a blast so far and most of the lower tiers of racing are simple to get used to.

Might as well repeat the message. I'm looking to organize a bit of racing tonight for GMT located folks, probably Formula Rookie and other low-tier stuff. I'm in the Netherlands myself(GMT+1) Looking to start at around 9ish GMT, anyone up for it add me on PSN or if you already have me on there just yell at me.

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Poison Jam posted:

...that person is me and we really need more people on PS4 to play with although I'm up for racing pretty much whenever so just send me a message on PSN and I presume my phone will let me know.

:siren:If you are on PS4 please, please, post your PSN ID:siren:

My psn id is AzMiLion, I'm terrible at racing games, shame i can't build a nurderbentley in this,

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Any EU PS4 goons up for some goonracing tonight? I'll be online on PS4 for a while, if I'm playing something else just yell at me.

PSN_id: AzMiLion

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

SuperKarts own, going around corners at 180+ kph while sideways is the loving poo poo.
Also it's pretty much impossble to blow off the tires so they can take a hell of a lot of abuse.

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Turns out i'm missing a couple of cars due to the digital edition having a couple of bonus dlc's(i got a stupid cheap disk copy) Now theres a tooltip stating you can buy them as dlc wich i'm okay with but if ain't up on the psn. How the gently caress do i get my m1 procar on?

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Poison Jam posted:

Are PS4 goons interested in having our own, better, race series? I have no problem creating the lobby and hosting if there's going to be a decent number of people regularly and myself and Az always seem to be playing at unsociable hours for us which would be about 8pm ET onwards.

Trans-am sprint series? Superkart lunacy laps? Down for anything

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Playing with steering ratio is also a big help. And I disagree. Pcars feels terrific on a gamepad. Just takes some work to get there.

Yeah, it takes a bit of time to get a controller preset that works for you but once you do have one you can fly around the track in p. much anything. I haven't really had issues with any cars in this game yet, except from the broken Ford GT. Haven't given that a go yet again, Having too much fun in the Zakspeed ford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Shine posted:

I used the 250cc Superkart for the first time, and holy poo poo these things are insane. I figured they would turn and brake on a dime, but I had no idea they could reach 150+ MPH :stare:. The people who drive these things IRL must be out of their goddamn minds.

Superkarts are the greatest things in this game. I was in a everything goes(car wise) pubby lobby and it was keeping up with lmp1 cars around monza. You only need to brake for the chicanes and the rest of the track you can do almost flatout, if a bit sideways.

• Locked thread