Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Linux Nazi posted:

Is there going to be any kind of single-player career path like the GT games? Or is it more of a Sim sandbox thing like AC?

There's a very comprehensive multi season career mode.

Think something like Grid Autosport but better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I said come in! posted:

Whoops, delayed again, new release date is April 2nd. This game is literally the Gran Turismo of next-gen racing games.

I don't understand the delay though. As someone who gets to play it right now, there is nothing wrong with PCARS.

My guess is there's a couple of extra licencing agreements for things made that can be tied up in the extra fortnight.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Yeah, take Sportscar Racing for example.

You've got the Audi R18, 2 decent "fictional" LMP1s, the Oreca LMP2 car and another pair of "fictional" ones, as well as the main LMP3 car, several GT3,4 and even 5.

In a race, you'll never notice the difference between that and lots of models. Only reason to do more would be to recreate the entire real LeMans field, which would be loving amazing tbf.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

The ability to start anywhere on the career ladder is basically genius.

• Locked thread