Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug
Is there going to be any kind of single-player career path like the GT games? Or is it more of a Sim sandbox thing like AC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Pillbug
Thanks for the heads up about the career options, guys. I am buying this game no matter what, cause I'm a sucker for racing sims.

Black Baby Goku posted:

tell me a racing wheel for PC to buy

G27 works pretty well, but be sure to download and install the old version of the Logitech game profiler software specific for it, since the new versions of the profiler (for things like the G13 and more recent mice) doesn't manage the wheel.

Otherwise, it's a quality FF wheel that works with everything for under $300. Use the money you save to buy a racing seat off of craigslist and assemble a proper racing setup, thus bringing shame upon your family (but a smile on your face).

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Pillbug

holocaust bloopers posted:

Someone in that thread unironically said high speed ring was better than Spa. But Neogaf to the ground.

Spa is the track I find myself going back to in any game. So great.

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Pillbug

cat doter posted:

Plus karts are fun as poo poo.

Truer words were never spoken.

ethanol posted:

:cumpolice:

edit: I still don't have a key from GMG :argh:

Me either. I'm stuck at this dumb Microsoft Ignite conference until friday anyways so it doesn't matter :(

• Locked thread