Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

If I am not me, den who da hell am I?
Really wondering how the Xbox One version is going to hold up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Actually more curious about the Wii U version and why there is even going to be a Wii U version.

I've just always expected it to get cancelled.

FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

Norns posted:

I bought my Xbox One strictly for Forza games.

I love racing sims, but loving hell if I don't love car collection games!

Mad at myself for getting a G27 for my PC and finding I love using wheels in racing games. (Up to this year I always used controllers)

Now I'm trying to find a solution for PC/PS4/XBone. :(

Without buying multiple full wheels your only real solution is the Fanatec CSW v2, common wheelbase with separate wheels for Xbox One and PS4 (I believe either work with PC). All in that's over $1000 though.

FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

I guess I'm the lone Xbox One buyer.

FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

I said come in! posted:

I just looked up the pounds to USD conversion and haha never mind, gonna wait for PCARS to show up on American PSN. The conversion rate right now is god awful. PCARS would be $68 for me to buy it on UK PSN.

So an extra $8?

FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

So far I'm finding this game to be completely unplayable with a controller on Xbox One... tried a few different setups and it's not really getting there for me. Very frustrating. Not really interested in any of the current wheel offerings for Xbox One, and with the Fanatec wheel several months out... feeling like a waste of $60 here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAILURE
Jan 28, 2004

The Wii U version has been officially cancelled: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/07/exclusive_project_cars_simply_too_much_for_wii_u_developer_now_waiting_on_new_nintendo_hardware

• Locked thread