Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texasmed
May 27, 2004
Thanks for making the thread, I've been searching the forums for a while for one, and was far too lazy to make it myself. Preordered on Steam about a month ago, can't hardly wait.

I just wish they could come through with some JDM licenses, but I guess that is always a possibility with DLC if the game is successful enough. I'm hoping they put out a DLC with the La Sarthe no chicanes, and Old Spa so I can go fast and die like the old days in the Ford GT40.

Also I hope there is some sort of mod that I can get that changes the track names to the correct ones, for the areas they couldn't buy the licenses for. Not sure if Nurburgring is still called Eifelwald in the game, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread