Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I just want them to stop making me wear loving camouflage jerseys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm figuring I'd be able to port from '14 to '16, so I'll probably skip '15 and hopefully in two years in online won't blow and the game will keep taking steps forward.

Unless all of those things happen this year, in which case, I'll probably get it, but I'll wait until I get some reports about how the game actually plays.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

poo poo, if I can't port from 14 to 16, I'll either find a friend with 15 or rent it or something and just make a 15 save file before buying 16.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'd like for the 2B/SS to actually throw the ball to the bag while you're running over instead of just holding it until you get there so that the runner scores from third instead of there being an inning ending double play

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

In '14, I was a 12-1 ROY pitcher with a 1.20 ERA and a .270 average for the Marlins and I demanded a trade because I was tired of being on this poo poo team that couldn't play defense or win more than 75 games. I was traded to the sub-.500 Red Sox for Napoli straight up.

I've been requesting another trade every opportunity I've gotten ever since, and two months later, the Sox haven't done anything to move me.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

KDdidit posted:

Still lining it off the pitcher multiple times per game and it's always an out as somebody always picks it up (often the pitcher) and makes an easy throw to first. They need to reduce the hit box on pitchers.

welp see y'all in 16

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Franchise mode should give you control of your team and it's affiliates, if you wanted to, you could just play the AAA games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Do they still make you wear camo jerseys in RTTS every other loving day?

• Locked thread