Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice

Trast posted:

What are some creative applications for low level spells you all have seen in your play time? I know a story about a goon playing a druid using heat metal to kill a Roper by feeding it a corpse with armor on it then heating the armor up from inside. I thought that was hilarious and really creative.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if it holds up in 5th edition, but one trick we used to do was cast silence on weapons (melee or arrows/bolts) instead of casters and then attack casters with them. It has like a 15' radius or something, and the items don't get a saving throw. Works for non-caster situations too if you want to stop goblins from raising an alarm or something.

Lizard Cock sounds like Thieves' Cant for selling illegal cockactices to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread