Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Security Drone posted:

i forgot to post a screen, here:

how is it?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
i played a cool doom thing where u can play as the chex quest guy and use his weapons or the doom guy or duke nukem and a buncha other people and you fight huge amounts of enemies and the map opens up the more waves u survive its really cool

GEExCEE

chex quest was my loving JAM

bwatts

What are some good 2 player games I can play with my friend?

Al Borland

by XyloJW

bwatts posted:

battle block theatre, castle crashers.

----------------

bwatts

i mean while we're both sitting there not over the internet

bwatts

Al Borland posted:

battle block theatre, castle crashers.

that was quick

Al Borland

by XyloJW

bwatts posted:

that was quick

both work well together too. Hope you got controllers for castle crashers and BBT.

----------------

Savage For The Winjun

bwatts posted:

whatever game ur better at than ur friend so u always win

Senior Management

It may technically not be kosher but some classic sidescrolling beat em ups from the arcade such as D&D Shadows Over Mystara, X-Men, The Simpsons one, and Turtles in Time. If they don't have a good hd port then you need to do a little wizardry to make it work online. Great fun in the multiplayer department in addition to what was mentioned above.

Towerfall Ascension is supposed to be fun but is local coop only no online. If large scale CRPGs are your thing Divinity Original Sin has a coop world/campaign but that would be a large time investment to finish.

Laura Croft and the Guardian of light does the coop and is supposed to be good. At the time of this posting it is on sale for $1.99

:jerry:

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Just got into darkest dungeon. Holy poo poo is it good.

My party turned into FYAD and is putting each other down constantly.

----------------

dogcrash truther

bwatts posted:

magic: the gathering

dogcrash truther
jackoff chicken

bwatts

video games are so expensive

bwatts

i can't afford to game

Grass Effect

bwatts posted:

i can't afford to game

same :saddowns:

bwatts

Somebody preorder monster hunter for ne

bwatts

Or buy it when or comes out or whatever

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

bwatts posted:

lethal league

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

actually i just started playing lethal league myself so if anyone wants to play hit me up on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/sa_awesome/

Senior Management

Awesome! posted:

lethal league

is very fun

:jerry:

bwatts

Somebody buy me lethal league next week. allso add me on steam.

Pro Target

fits hosed up how much this game appeals to me

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

is it basically spacechem in 3d or does it add in other ideas/mechanics

Pro Target

its similar to spacechem in the same way that other zachtronics engineering/puzzle games are but its enough of its Own Thing

Pro Target

it has no waldos, so no copout sync instruction to make the puzzles way easier

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

i will play tf2 with ppl tomorrow

this was lots of fun shoutouts to our special guests today

Salmiakki

Garbage Person posted:

this was lots of fun shoutouts to our special guests today

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

joke_explainer

Al Borland posted:

how is it?

its good but I don't quite have the hang of it yet. at first a good bit of profit is easy as you're freshly exploring nearby things, but then you have to go farther afield, and it's really really dark out there, and there's big things in the water. so it seems like every time I return home, with any amount of damage, it seems like I spend everything I just made on refueling, resupplying and repair, and whatever is leftover is not quite good enough to get my crew completely calm again. so my PC is having horrible nightmares and i think the terror effects difficulty out in the dark too. still, a lot of fun despite the 'treading water' feeling, probably after long enough you figure out the tricks to making a decent amount of money.

posting smiling

Pro Target posted:

awesome. much better solution than mine i think.

Awesome! posted:

is it basically spacechem in 3d or does it add in other ideas/mechanics

it's very much like spacechem, but if you played spacechem this feels pretty fresh. i think the most fundamental difference for me is that instead of having very constricted grids and strict rules like "no collisions", "only two ins and outs", it's very open and forgiving of things like blocks pushing each other, being able to throw blocks off the edge if you don't want them, being able to change the speed that blocks come in to shave off cycles or make it easier if need be.

Stormyish

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

im good as heck at video games and people will attest to this if pressed but sometimes they'll say it of their own volition

then how come you don't play don't starve with other folks with me anymore

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Security Drone posted:

probably after long enough you figure out the tricks to making a decent amount of money.
people in the games thread just resorted to changing the variables for poo poo like fuel consumption

tao of lmao

Awesome! posted:

people in the games thread just resorted to changing the variables for poo poo like fuel consumption

that sounds like something they'd do rather than play the game

posting smiling
no one has gotten the free copy of space chem yet. message me on steam for a free copy of space chem.

GEExCEE

I'd do it but I'm worried I wouldn't play it...

tao of lmao

i'm not sure i have you on steam. i don't want the game just saying in general

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

you were so muych better than me at spacechem, i still remember posting my solution to a puzzle that was like 30 torturous steps and your version involved like 3

posting smiling
my name on steam is the same as my name on byob, as well as real life.

posting smiling
has anyone played factorio? is that one good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

pretty sure arnie used to talk about factorio :henget: