Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pro Target

i got this one to like 99th perc entile on Cycles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

Pro Target posted:

i got this one to like 99th perc entile on Cycles

Noice.

GEExCEE

baraka obama ]state of the union]: My fellow americans... it has come to my attention that a bunch of fake as s preppies are wearing glasses without prescriptions and super mario world t-shirts... what the gently caress? I wdidn't wait for 12 hours outside gamestop, sometimes in the freezing cold while teh rain flap on my pup tent wouldn't stay shut, to preorder all 3 halos just so these weak rear end candy crushers could come and horn in on my thing now that it's " cool" to be a nerd. who does that. gently caress all a yall. al-Shishani yeah i'm talking to you. you think because you came over to my house in 4th grade and played super smash for half an hour now all of a sudden you're a gamer? I thought you said the n64 for was "Mondo Gay" so why the gently caress now u got a diddy kong sticker on your kalash. eat poo poo posers. because honestly you know what when i'm on a 8-man kill streak and calling in an airstrike on ur dumb rear end, it's going to be obvious who's getting recruited by MLG and who doesnt know the difference between his rear end and the $100 turtle beach xbox one headset his mom got him for ramadan or whatever the gently caress

bwatts

GEExCEE posted:

baraka obama ]state of the union]: My fellow americans... it has come to my attention that a bunch of fake as s preppies are wearing glasses without prescriptions and super mario world t-shirts... what the gently caress? I wdidn't wait for 12 hours outside gamestop, sometimes in the freezing cold while teh rain flap on my pup tent wouldn't stay shut, to preorder all 3 halos just so these weak rear end candy crushers could come and horn in on my thing now that it's " cool" to be a nerd. who does that. gently caress all a yall. al-Shishani yeah i'm talking to you. you think because you came over to my house in 4th grade and played super smash for half an hour now all of a sudden you're a gamer? I thought you said the n64 for was "Mondo Gay" so why the gently caress now u got a diddy kong sticker on your kalash. eat poo poo posers. because honestly you know what when i'm on a 8-man kill streak and calling in an airstrike on ur dumb rear end, it's going to be obvious who's getting recruited by MLG and who doesnt know the difference between his rear end and the $100 turtle beach xbox one headset his mom got him for ramadan or whatever the gently caress

Ace of Baes

bwatts posted:

What are some good 2 player games I can play with my friend?

nidhogg, super smash brothers, portal 2, borderlands, serious sam,

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

GEExCEE posted:

lol

joke_explainer

Pro Target posted:

itd be cool to generate spacechem solutions by genetic algorithm

is there any prebuilt library for spacechem simulation? that could be fun tho I'm not sure how you'd write the fitness algorithim, the vast vast vast set aren't inefficient solutions but completely unworkable ones, maybe have it adjust an existing solution for individuals and do your genomes off that?

Grass Effect
why does infinifactory take place on top of a mountain?

deep dish peat moss

Ivy posted:

why does infinifactory take place on top of a mountain?

you p[lay as the kid that survived the train crash in snow piercer

Grass Effect

Funnypost Collabo posted:

you p[lay as the kid that survived the train crash in snow piercer

ah, it all makes sense now.

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

Pro Target

Security Drone posted:

is there any prebuilt library for spacechem simulation? that could be fun tho I'm not sure how you'd write the fitness algorithim, the vast vast vast set aren't inefficient solutions but completely unworkable ones, maybe have it adjust an existing solution for individuals and do your genomes off that?

It's probably a bad candidate in general because even the tiniest mutation can turn a working solution Bad... Also there's no obvious way of performing crossover excerpt maybe take the red track of one and the blue of the other..

Sax

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:

Bull Runner posted:

was it good?

yeah, although i think it should be fleshed out into a Triple Ayyye title.

Scaly Haylie

does anyone remember this one PC game that was basically marbles rolling on rails and it was all side on and poo poo?

Scaly Haylie

marble drop that was it

okay bye

Pro Target

i spent like 2 hours agonizing over this puzzle and the solved it Efficiently in 2 minutes i really really like this dang game

GEExCEE

they say that when Archimedes was stuck on a really hard level of chip's challenge he would take a na[p and the answer would come to him in a dream

posting smiling

Pro Target posted:

i spent like 2 hours agonizing over this puzzle and the solved it Efficiently in 2 minutes i really really like this dang game

i hate going back to a puzzle and making the solution cleaner and nicer and then realizing it's way slower

Pro Target

theys hould have an axis for the real best metric (looking cool)

Jinh

http://zinethgame.tumblr.com/

its a tumblr but its also a really really good game and free

Pro Target

da fwiggin miwitary industwial compwex

joke_explainer

Pro Target posted:

da fwiggin miwitary industwial compwex

dang that one looks really good I gotta pick up this game I loved spacechem

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

this is an exceptionally good post

GEExCEE

thank you my friend

ron color

GEExCEE posted:

VWVWV

UglyDucklett posted:

http://zinethgame.tumblr.com/

its a tumblr but its also a really really good game and free

ooh I haven't played this in a while! iirc it played really well with an xbox controller

I have the day off so I'm gonna spend my afternoon trying to beat champion's road in 3d world. currently meditating to fill my gamer ch'i reserves

i am he

VWVWV posted:

ooh I haven't played this in a while! iirc it played really well with an xbox controller

I have the day off so I'm gonna spend my afternoon trying to beat champion's road in 3d world. currently meditating to fill my gamer ch'i reserves

what character are you using

nvm no cake

what game is this?

nvm no cake

nevermind i'm dumb, the name is in the OP

Bread Set Jettison

Who is getting monster hunter 4 ultimate

VWVWV

i am he posted:

what character are you using

probably gonna stick with mario. I usually play as Luigi but he's just too fwiggen swippewy for this level

i am he

VWVWV posted:

probably gonna stick with mario. I usually play as Luigi but he's just too fwiggen swippewy for this level

rosalina mate. if you arent using her the tanooki suit helps a ton.

VWVWV

I've been loading up on super leaves every time as mario up until this point but now that you mention it I'll try rosalina. :)

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Bread Set Jettison posted:

yes, obviously

Bread Set Jettison

Awesome! posted:

yes, obviously

yusss

i am he

VWVWV posted:

I've been loading up on super leaves every time as mario up until this point but now that you mention it I'll try rosalina. :)

good luck! it took me a long time to beat it, but it was really fun.

Senior Management

I would give it a shot but I would have to buy the extra thumb stick thing for the 3ds to make it work right and that runs on batteries and gently caress it

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

i definitely am. qurupeco's not in it though :smith:

Bread Set Jettison

Vynar posted:

I would give it a shot but I would have to buy the extra thumb stick thing for the 3ds to make it work right and that runs on batteries and gently caress it

I have the CCP and I've never had to replace the batteries once after 250hrs of MH3U playtime. Also just upgrade to the new3DSxl because leaving 3D on all the time is gonna own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

wtf why does it need batteries at all