Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pro Target

championship edition is cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

and... to bring it full circle I used to play pacman championship dx using my arcade stick which contains, you guessed it, Sanwa Buttons

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Pro Target posted:

and... to bring it full circle I used to play pacman championship dx using my arcade stick which contains, you guessed it, Sanwa Buttons

Good.

----------------

Pro Target

Agreed, Sanwa Brand Buttons are extremely good for the price, offering perhaps the most sensitive (yet tactile) input..better than cherry red mech keyboards,better than console controller buttons, a gamers dream for when you jsut HAVE to set that high score

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
i like hori's kuro buttons better. sanwas feel like air. It has like no effect on play though, i just want a tiny bit more click.

I can't imagine the time before sanwa levers were standard though. That sounds like a nightmare time of lovely sticks. Everyone else's feel like rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pro Target

seimitsu also makes decent sticks

ScrubLeague

I want to build a Pac Man CEDX cabinet

----------------

Scaly Haylie

b h m

pepe the frog, ellen the girl from the video game, and a blad guy who is talking

Moola
bald guy who jerks it to ellen page every night

joke_explainer

in the sequel to beyond two souls (beyond three souls), the twist is that there's actually six souls. one is an oil baron from the early 20th century, two are souls of two pitbull brothers, one is the protaganist, another is Homeless Jake (class consciousness is a theme) and the sixth is a copy of Dark Souls, which forms the main antagonist of the game as the protagonist struggles with their poor motor control skills.

Scaly Haylie

joke_explainer posted:

in the sequel to beyond two souls (beyond three souls), the twist is that there's actually six souls. one is an oil baron from the early 20th century, two are souls of two pitbull brothers, one is the protaganist, another is Homeless Jake (class consciousness is a theme) and the sixth is a copy of Dark Souls, which forms the main antagonist of the game as the protagonist struggles with their poor motor control skills.

and this...is to go even further beyond two souls

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Who are the two on the left and what has happened to their life?

----------------

joke_explainer

I think that's Gary Busey and Ellen Paige. I think they were actors in the game? They look quite bored to be there in the interview? of some sort, but a single still image out of video can often be misleading.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Meowbot posted:

the only good thing to ever come out of california was one trip back in 2994 i was in whittier claifornia and MY PARENTS bought me the "id anniversary" I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that besides everquest I have never put time into a game more than quake 1 ... I used to map, texture, model and do eeeeverything imaginable with that game short of coding because I was too much of a stoner s.

back in 2007 I was workin in salt lake city and I had the cyberdemon someone just posted but I cant link the pic so heres a image

god that thing was awesome. I always kept the poster thinking I would have a wife and she would like Quake, but turns out women dont like me for 3 decades so whatever I lost it ... but one time I was working in salt lake city and I had that doom cyberdemon on m ydesk and this girl with the hugest set of knockers knew that I wanted to put the minto my mouth well turns out I did but she stole that fuckin cyberdemon, you're an rear end in a top hat Brianna. I even asked her about it yers later and she said she didnt know, but she posted a picture on facebox and I was like wait a second, that looke like a cyberdemon. I lived a long ways away so theres my story about sucking titties and the cyber demon

I still have the book that came with it, but the original Quake CD etc is forever gone. Out of all the things i Have ever owned in my life including a FleshLIght and a Taylor Swift calendar I can say that the ID ANNIVERSARY was my favorite owned item

I haven't been following this DOOM because the Alpha was so fuckin terrible (I had it on the XBOX ONE back around Christm) but I was driving home from Arizona visiting MY EX GIRLFRIEND when the e3 bethesda rpoess conference was on, despite it was raining and there was trucks in the road I held iup imny IPHONE 6 device and with half an eye on the road and half on eye on Todd loving howard I watched the whole entire fallout and doom press conference but good golly is Doom got to be better than Fallout 4.

I still haven't played project brutality despite everyone saying it is the best version of Doom.

I want all of these Doom figures. I have never had anything on my desk but disappoointment and a bong but this looks like its time to make a change in e the right direction, stat. exc ept its all too expensive now that I Finish typing about to hit Submit knowing I cant have them. that anniversary one in particular woohee that does look good. I also want a quake sweater and/or a wife that wears quake sweaters with me at the holiday

----------------

Moola
wanna paint that cyberdemon

Pro Target

the kind of personn who says brutal doom or its variants are the 'best version of doom' are people who fundamentally missed whats good about doom

Pro Target

ScoreDoom is the best doom mod

Shaquin
willem dafoe apparently has a legendarily massive penis im sure his life is fine

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I tried playing wolfs stein and original doom once and they gave me headaches. idk how people gamed before halo. just really nasty headaches

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wolfenstein ET was one of the first FPSes on the pc I ever played. It saddens but doesnt surprise me that the game's servers are over run with bots.

Anyone still play doom 2 online via zandronum?

Pro Target posted:

ScoreDoom is the best doom mod

Shaquin
i cooped doom 2 with a bud a while back we blazed a bunch and talked about how Disturbed is still a cool band

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
disgaea pc is good

Scaly Haylie

Lastgirl posted:

disgaea pc is good

disgaea on pc sounds extremely good, because it will enable you to listen to a podcast or whatever while grinding.

Shaquin
disgaea always seemed bog standard for a srpg outside of number embiggening

Pro Target

it has a lot of fun systems that make palying through 1000 lovely random maps pretty fun, and its also one of the only commercial games I know of that fully embraces the video gamey aesthetic of 'breaking' a game through grinding, levelling up insane amounts, 'cheating', etc. i think its really interesting

bacalou

i think i have outgrown my ability to enjoy most turn-based fighting systems with some exceptions being paper mario and undertale

Pro Target

I find games loaded down with stupid systems to be charming, especially when they have funny names like 'Garment Grid'

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i like meowbot

Shaquin
srpgs are all good in any event i have many fond memories of being stuck somewhere or sick as hell as a kid and ffta or fire emblem being just the best medicine

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

any of you guys play path of exile? i just started

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have it sitting in the library. i should actually play it.

Shaquin posted:

i cooped doom 2 with a bud a while back we blazed a bunch and talked about how Disturbed is still a cool band

you a fan of any of the custom map servers?

----------------

ScrubLeague

I have never been able to enjoy a Disgaea game because the writing is always immediately super annoying to me.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
srpgs without permadeath bore the gently caress out of me

is there anything besides fire emblem, fft, and xcom for my needs

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

iirc when someone dies in disgaea you have to pay to revive them. you could just leave them dead

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
i was playing dota and i saw in the london uk channel someone wrote: "hahaha i just bought blink dagger as anti mage im so loving high right now lol"

which one of you did this

Piso Mojado

it was me

Piso Mojado

just kidding. I don't know what any of that means lol

Moola

Shaquin posted:

willem dafoe apparently has a legendarily massive penis im sure his life is fine

link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Piso Mojado posted:

just kidding. I don't know what any of that means lol

from context clues i am guessing blink dagger is not something you would buy when playing as anti mage unless you are, and i quote, "so loving high right now"

blink dagger is a dagger that automatically makes you win staring contests which is good for middle players