Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

Quidnose posted:

why has a pokemon snap remake not been released on 3DS or the WiiU, this is a travesty. both system are set up for this poo poo!!

Doesn't the 3DS have a camera? So you could have the Pokemans appear IN THE RAL WORLD!!!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Doesn't the 3DS have a camera? So you could have the Pokemans appear IN THE RAL WORLD!!!!?

thats the gimmick with denpa men on the 3ds. you recruit new dudes by scanning your surroundings with your camera and they pop out of the wall and poo poo

3D Megadoodoo

Awesome! posted:

thats the gimmick with denpa men on the 3ds. you recruit new dudes by scanning your surroundings with your camera and they pop out of the wall and poo poo

holy crap

3D Megadoodoo

that thing coming out of the wall? sign me out.

Scaly Haylie

Jerry Cotton posted:

that thing coming out of the wall? sign me out.

Fi Wa Da

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i mean i guess Pokemon Go is kinda Pokemon Snap ARG

FAT32 SHAMER

I wish they didn't develop PGo because I played Niantic's other stupid game and wow is it bad

Scaly Haylie

Tusen Takk posted:

I wish they didn't develop PGo because I played Niantic's other stupid game and wow is it bad

what game was that?

FAT32 SHAMER

Lizard Wizard posted:

what game was that?

ingress

it's a really cool concept, especially if you play with friends, but the grind is brutal and the only people that still play are the ones who have been playing since beta/launch and are at level cap so if you set up your portal it's bound to get capped, and if you assault someone else's you die almost instantly

3D Megadoodoo

Garbage plays a lot in Gran Turismo. It also describes my driving.

treasure bear

elderly japanese nintendo man breathing new life into game cartridge, a new mario is born for the nintento NX Next Exolution, the X is styled like a V

corn in the fridge

by Shine
ive been playing dragon age inquisition. it's pretty good so far much improved over the last one which i felt was disappointing

Scaly Haylie

there's a demo for pokken but only for europeans. i am so upset.

That DICK!

in many games you play the same hero in sequels, and you fight new enemies. but in final fantasy, you play new heroes and fight the same enemies.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Tusen Takk posted:

ingress

it's a really cool concept, especially if you play with friends, but the grind is brutal and the only people that still play are the ones who have been playing since beta/launch and are at level cap so if you set up your portal it's bound to get capped, and if you assault someone else's you die almost instantly

My friend playing in WA had a rival team player show him his gun when he rolled up and started trying to fight back however that works. It wasn't a direct threat but the description of that encounter has me wondering why there haven't been more arrests linked to that game.

Moola

That DICK! posted:

in many games you play the same hero in sequels, and you fight new enemies. but in final fantasy, you play new heroes and fight the same enemies.

very deep

Twerkteam Pizza

I played Pony Island

Twas good

3D Megadoodoo

My Final Fantasy moment was when I had fought myself up some mountain path where behind every corner a gigas attacked me and they were big mean sons of bitches and I reached the top and there was a village you see and I thought "great, no more fighting those god drat gigases, where's the tavern and shoppe?" and then right there in the middle of the village I get an encounter and jesus loving christ it's a HADESGIGAS attacking me.

Also, I just won my first trophy in Gran Turismo yay me.

Quidthulhu

i want to play a videogame, i haven't played a videogame all week because my week has been stupid busy :C

3D Megadoodoo

Quidnose posted:

i want to play a videogame, i haven't played a videogame all week because my week has been stupid busy :C

have fun playing a video game

Quidthulhu

i'm gonna try this weekend!!!!!

my go to game lately is Summoners War because it's like pokemon on my phone but far more grindey and less satisfying

3D Megadoodoo

sounds like... fun?

Salmiakki

played the pokken demo

its fun and it looks really good graphically

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

I bought a Subaru and now I'm winning every race.

Salmiakki

ive been playing chulip, its a very fun and cute game where you can make a child smoke cigarettes if you so desire

woulda been av material but i cant seem to edit it down to an acceptable file size

ty cat dynamite

bacalou

why play chulip when you can just sell loose cigs to children for $2 a pop

3D Megadoodoo

Salmiakki posted:

ive been playing chulip, its a very fun and cute game where you can make a child smoke cigarettes if you so desire

woulda been av material but i cant seem to edit it down to an acceptable file size

4:20€ smoke tupakka every day

bacalou

it's interesting that the finnish word for tobacco sounds like tu pac-a, two pack'a, and tobacco all at once.

also i guess maybe an original character do not steal named tubacca who is a tuba playing chewbacca

Salmiakki

Jerry Cotton posted:

4:20€ smoke tupakka every day

how dare you. children smoking cigs is more of a russian activity if anything

ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

*does the russian delinquent in tracksuit pose*

ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

Salmiakki posted:

how dare you. children smoking cigs is more of a russian activity if anything

1:40€ smoke mahorkka every day

3D Megadoodoo

bacalou posted:

also i guess maybe an original character do not steal named tubacca who is a tuba playing chewbacca

heh.

i'm stealing that character :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo

quote:

The gameplay of Chulip revolves around improving the player's reputation with the citizens in order to access all parts of the town. To do this, the player must impress each member of the community and then kiss them.

:prepop:

FAT32 SHAMER

joke_explainer posted:

My friend playing in WA had a rival team player show him his gun when he rolled up and started trying to fight back however that works. It wasn't a direct threat but the description of that encounter has me wondering why there haven't been more arrests linked to that game.

yeah I quit playing after some nerd came up to me and threatened me as I was sitting in the mall on my lunch break capping his points

"I know judo and I'll gently caress you up stop stealing my poo poo dude" he said, with a cherry red face and an unsure quiver in his voice

ScrubLeague

Has anyone been playing that Digimon game?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shaquin
glad slain is finally out after a thousand thousand years of delays. dehumanize yourself and face to metal.

Salmiakki

ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

I was playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments because it was free on games with gold. It's bad, but there was a Calvin and Hobbes Easter egg which was cool because I found it Easter day. Truly a miracle.

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
hi i havent read any of this so my bad if its been mentioned but do any of yall play pulsar lost colony? its pretty excellent in a yobby community way and id totally space-fare with you lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Welp, turns out you can freely copy PS save files to and from a PS3 via USB memory stick without any shenanigans. Who knew? (I mean there's no logical, physical, or legal reason for it not to be possible but hey, Sony right?) I guess I can stop tryingfailing to do the A and IA licenses in Gran Turismo now and concentrate on the racing.