Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i don't know what you guys are talking about in here but i wanted to let you know that I finally sat my rear end on that nuclear throne

it took 99 hours

i've hit like 2/3 of my new years resolutions so far, one to go!

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

bacalou posted:

don't sit on it!!! destroy the generators before killin' it and loop the game. you gotta murder so much more

i really needed a sit down after that! I'll loop it next time I see it!

(I had no idea you could do that, gah)

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i'm old enough to be disturbed to see sonic and mario franchises all jumbled up togeteher

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Chill la Chill posted:

I do not wish the pokemon to fight, and would prefer a pokemon sims game except it's a zoo unless the pokemon want to live in houses which is ok too. or maybe a pokemon sim city

there was an old nintendo 64 game where you just went around photographing them i think

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Awesome! posted:

pokemon snap

oh yeah, that's the one. i enjoyed it on the few times i could get my brother off the n64

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Quidnose posted:

enter the gungeon is hella fun

i'm looking for another fast rogue-like. how long does a typical game last?

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

symbolic posted:

yessss

i have a Logitech controller and it's perfect for any console game i play via PC

oh so you're the guy who keeps buying those

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Shakill OReal posted:

I'm going to retire from video games after Stellaris.

this but also the Witcher 3's next expansion

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

I have no idea how that triple post happened but you made me laugh with your post bo-bepper. I straight up chuckled out loud. Anyways yeah I guess I'll get a dual shock 4... or maybe I'll just see which one is cheaper at the store. Man this is such a momentous decision.

just pick one and stick with it, cripes

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

its good. the ruins are hot garbage though which is a pity because it's everyone's introduction to the game

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa came out today. It's great.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Thunder Moose posted:

hey yall - stellaris? eh?

oh hell yes

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

undertale is good but the first level is pretty bland and unpleasant. I didn't enjoy it until I powered through to the other side of it and then it all clicked. I wound up playing through a few times.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hearts of iron 4 is really good. it's better than stellaris. Well, off to play hearts of iron 4

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

drilldo squirt posted:

Unless you can build spaceships in hearts of iron 4 I doubt it.

i think you might be able to build icbms by the end but maybe not, have to check

hi how are you ♥