Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

playground tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
oh and terror dome gently caress yeh

ive been playing mario golf on my 3ds and debating which free game to spend my club nintendo points

playground tough
just got my copy of majoras mask 3d :razz:

playground tough
mortal combax x for pc :banjo:

playground tough
that majoras mask 3ds is gonna be worth so much more in the long run

playground tough
Its a good looking game :) ive never played it because I never had an n64 as a kid so im excited.

playground tough
actually people just buy the poo poo out of LE nintendo stuff forever thus it holds more value.

playground tough
my friend who works at best buy scored me one of the last new 3ds's in my city :3:

playground tough
I personally dont like the LE 3ds's because I dont understand why they would make it so that when the screen is flipped up, the image is upside down. Like if its down it doesnt matter which way the image is facing...

playground tough
ive never played monster hunter but that was because I hated the camera control in the demo... so I might buy this one because 2nd joystick swagger

playground tough

Classicist posted:

to get good at eastern fighting games read sun tzu's "the art of war"

to get good at western fighting games watch the movie "fight club" with brad pitt and edward norton
lol

playground tough
new 3ds so good

playground tough
all the big studios should just start making games with lovely graphics again so their games stop sucking dick

playground tough

Brillo_Pad posted:

has anyone plaed the blizzard moba

it sucks unless you REALLY like their whole objective based pvp BG type of poo poo

playground tough
its gettin hot in here

playground tough
ron colour have you ever played pokemon blue it is a good game. game. thread. match.

playground tough
spelunky classic looks cool

playground tough

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i made a yob 8.2 guild thing a while back but nobody was interested and my other group does nothing but scream and yell so i mostly just fire up the game to play dress up and then play mh on my 3ds or smth else

remembner that time i was on shrooms and went 11-2....

yeah best moment in my short dota career

playground tough
cities skylines is the best game ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
loll