Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
i played a cool doom thing where u can play as the chex quest guy and use his weapons or the doom guy or duke nukem and a buncha other people and you fight huge amounts of enemies and the map opens up the more waves u survive its really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
i would pay ungodly amounts of money for a pc version of timesplitters future perfect

Korean Boomhauer
i somehow got plat in the ps vita version of mgs2. tim tto start on mgs3

Korean Boomhauer
i've been ending them letters to make that game for ages and so far not even a pity reply

Korean Boomhauer

Korean Boomhauer

Korean Boomhauer

weird toppings guy posted:

any yobbers play dota? i would like to play a yob stack at some point if we have enough, if not i can download lol again

i made a yob 8.2 guild thing a while back but nobody was interested and my other group does nothing but scream and yell so i mostly just fire up the game to play dress up and then play mh on my 3ds or smth else

Korean Boomhauer

weird toppings guy posted:

robbers who want to doto message me here or on steam and we can do something

whats ur steam deets

Korean Boomhauer
friend req sent

Korean Boomhauer

cute anime girl posted:

"Hoxton's Revenge" in Payday 2 was really underwhelming

it wasnt too bad the stealth is really good and the music owns

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

maybe this will hlep you understand

Falco x Fox

Wolf x Fox

wootles ty

Korean Boomhauer
i palyed cs;go with a couple yobber last night and did real bad sorry about that

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

i just bought a grafix table tot play Osu better after playing for 2 days because im an idiot who uses consumer electronics to fill a gaping void in my life,and i own 10-15 different game specific controllers also

im considering spending 300 dollars on a racing wheel to drive trucks around europe

Korean Boomhauer

bacalou posted:

not that I should be surprised but GTA online is full of immature dickheads that subscribe to the maxim "if I can't win, neither can you".

but then again the game rewards people for good sportsmanship and eventually shunts lovely players to their own servers full of jerks, so hopefully things will improve

the end result of this will be the bad player servers will have 90% of the population on them

Korean Boomhauer

joke_explainer posted:

did you buy the Scandinavia expansion

of course. its super crazy well made compared to the rest of the game (they said as such) and gives me high hopes about american truck simulator

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

actually just let me date the fox and we'll be square

Pro Target posted:

i really wish persona had gay options

i said these or similar things during my SMT4 playthrough so far but i havent finished it to see if its possible

Korean Boomhauer
i've spent way too much time sperging over mechanical keyboards and the idea is the switch type realistically doesnt matter as typing on them owns as hell and you can game any game just fine on any switch it just boils down to personal preference. looking through the galleries i think my design idea would be one of a kind

Korean Boomhauer
i learned and mastered the controls of space station 13 to find out that the goon servers will let you run a hitler gimmick if only one person is hitler, but if you say "Word" as a greeting ur making fun of black people and get put in admin jail

Korean Boomhauer
i switched over to some non goon server that has a playable piano that lets you feed MML scripts into it to play various songs which is cool as hell

Korean Boomhauer
i might be getting too old for online games becuse i dont get why people get so mad and scream about them ilke in dota and stuff i dont get it. the only time i got mad at a video game was brink but that was for very different reasons.

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

yeah its better to sit alone quietly crying because your dp whiffed than to make some goddamn noise and ave a good time

i never get mad at video games but i sometimes get super hype as hell and hoot and holler and makes jokes about everything. its when you play with super neckbeards that unironically say 'you think this is a loving game' that you stop having a good time.

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

If you don't care about winning that makes you a scrub, not admirable

i dotn have to care about winning because it comes naturally and happens all the time

Korean Boomhauer
dota is real fun with fun pepople. im glad the boyfriend doesnt mind me being not great at the game. someone made a toho mod for dota? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310066170&searchtext=touhou . thats all i know about dota.

Korean Boomhauer
i make terrible jokes over the top of games i play or watch i should do videos but i dont wnat to put the time or effort in ive got more important things to do like rearraange the cups on my desk

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

And you get to turn into a fully sexual wolf.

now your speakin my language

Korean Boomhauer

The Goatfather posted:

im happy to announce that fallout 4 has finally achieved equality in skimpy armor!

I picked up some synth armor last night, its nice because i was getting owned by energy weapons and its got a nice blend of ballistic/energy resistance:

then cait started commenting all the time that she isnt gonna get naked just because i am, so i zoomed out

sometimes you can wear clothes under armor but theres not v many that do that so idk

Lizard Wizard posted:

bit late on this, but apparently dragon quest heroes is coming to steam

this ownws

Korean Boomhauer
omgf

http://store.steampowered.com/app/405900

Korean Boomhauer

Lizard Wizard posted:

i wonder if this'll be like disgaea DS, where a lot of voiced dialog was missing due to the contract with etna's original VA being expired

oh huh i did not know that, i thought my vita was actin up

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with this pokemon

source pls

Korean Boomhauer
official smb1 port to the pc-8801 by hudsonsoft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0HQOKmAPRA

later on theres like donkey kong barrels and a hammer its real weird

Korean Boomhauer
hi fresh im fresher

Korean Boomhauer
the only mega man i played was mega man sprite game

Korean Boomhauer

Olive! posted:

and after that did you watch the nintendo direct? :pervert:

Korean Boomhauer
who do i gotta contact to get a invite to yob discord i promise some day my posts will get better

Korean Boomhauer
i got back into payday 2 and also a lot of enter the gungeon. hitman 2 is super good btw.

Korean Boomhauer

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

every single game should havve the resident evil title screen voice guy voice the title

Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo

Korean Boomhauer
i bought vr headset from a friend for real cheap. an oculus rip for 150 bux. immediaely played payday 2 vr and my mind was melty. it was cool.

Korean Boomhauer

vanisher posted:

Wait is that why I suck at it

i thought i suxx0red at fps until i got a mouse with a good sensor which is surprisingly cheap

i put a ton of effort into iput devices so if anyone needs pointers (HAH) i can help

Korean Boomhauer
*picks up old logitech mouse*

old man gave me that when i was in grade 7. seen a lotta action. optical sensor. cursor trails... always on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer

Heather Papps posted:

Few gaming experiences have been as satisfying as a perfectly completed hotline level. And the soundtrack! Frig!!!@

i scored high enough on a HM2 level and got like a million points and the counter overflowed and it said i got 1 point for the entire level