Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jinh

http://zinethgame.tumblr.com/

its a tumblr but its also a really really good game and free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

The Tony Hawk remake is extremely chill and :krad:

Jinh

Jolo posted:

drat, "If You Must" isn't in the game because it was in THPS3.

bonkers how much inspiration the THPS soundtrack had on my musical taste, i used limewire to find every other thing Del did and stumbled into Deltron 3030 and that album still slaps so hard

i play an awful lot of final fantasy 14 with my buddy. we got in-game married years ago as 2 catgirls and its been so rad

i hope if i get married irl one day, that it's playing dressup and slaying dangerous monsters with the power of bromance like this video game has led me to believe

thanks so much cda <3

Jinh

Really excited to try hades now that it's out of EA! I've loved every other supergiant game to death

Jinh

I decided to go against usual recommendations and try dark souls 2 after I finished watching watching a let's play of 1, instead of skipping ahead to 3. 2 has a bad reputation for some reasons that don't matter a ton to me, like how the world isn't as realistic/interconnected.

This game owns! I died like 15 times to a monster with major dental problems and a huge butt then started learning how to beat up some ancient knight guys and it turns out killing those knights instead of running past them makes the boss easier and like changes the whole area maybe. It's cool seeing the game react to how I play it in a way I don't know that I've ever seen before.

Jinh

Jolo posted:

Dark Souls 2 is really good. I don't know why it has such a bad reputation but I've heard the same. The DLC for it was all really really good also. If you're playing the PS4 version of the game it's all built in, if you're on PC you may have to look up how to access it. If I remember correctly there were 3 statue symbol things in the world that bring you to each one. There's a Fire themed area, a Poisony underground area, and an Icy area (maybe, I don't remember exactly). They're all good. I really really liked the Fire area, it looks awesome and has some really cool boss fights.

i know that some DS stuff can be really esoteric (saving solaire in DS1 lol) and that's fine, i'll go as far as i can blind. And I'll keep an eye out for out-of-place statues and be sure to look it up if the dlc on PC is weird to access. thanks for the heads up!

thanks so much cda <3

Jinh

I'd say outer worlds first. You might wind up sinking a million hours into red dead, but outer worlds is pretty much one-and-done.

Jinh

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Dark Souls 2 time again. Breezed through first few bosses, now I'm at the point where I always lose interest - right after Lost Bastille where it's kinda up to you where to go and I just shrug and go gather items and dick around

Hey I'm in lost bastille. Haven't played in a month though. I was stuck and just recently read that you have to bomb the door in the tower where you meet that lady which seems like kind of a guide dang it. I kept trying to save up for the cat ring and losing it all too lol, hope to get the souls for it by the time I finish the area.

Jinh

I've been trying a lot of genres of games outside of my comfort zone of FPS and RPG pc games.

Started with bullet hell shooters. Touhou, holy cow Touhou was a real rabbit hole. There's so dang much of it, and it's pretty much all good and wholesome, especially the music. I totally understand why it's so popular now. My favorite games are Touhou 8: Imperishable Night, and the 13.5 fighting game, Hisoutensoku (often called Soku for short.) Reisen is the best character in the series and I love her.

Picked up Dragonball Fighterz last night for cheap on steam and I'm gonna have a friend kick my butt in it a whole lot tonight. I haven't played a regular fighting game since King of Fighters 98 in the PSX days.

Finally, decided to try tower defense. I knew they were fun from the ones I played on Newgrounds back in the day, but they don't hold my interest for long usually. Bloons TD 6, a game about balloon-popping monkeys, ate 2 days of my life and I only scratched the surface. Very fun and lots of variety in strategy and level design there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

Woke up at noon Saturday and decided to launch Stardew valley and now it's 4 am Sunday somehow