Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bread Set Jettison

Who is getting monster hunter 4 ultimate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

Awesome! posted:

yes, obviously

yusss

Bread Set Jettison

Vynar posted:

I would give it a shot but I would have to buy the extra thumb stick thing for the 3ds to make it work right and that runs on batteries and gently caress it

I have the CCP and I've never had to replace the batteries once after 250hrs of MH3U playtime. Also just upgrade to the new3DSxl because leaving 3D on all the time is gonna own

Bread Set Jettison

actually yeah idk I dont even remember changing the batteries or even putting them in

whatever just hunt monsters with me

Bread Set Jettison

Ancient Aroma posted:

Anybody picking up a New 3DS on friday?

Im gonna try but I didnt preorder it so idk

just gonna run to gamestop at lunch and see what they have

Bread Set Jettison

Got to target 10 minutes before they opened. Casually walked in an got a Majoras Mask 3DS. 2 EZ

Bread Set Jettison

Pro Target posted:

who care s tho the majoras mask special edition ios ugly

Wrongo bub

Bread Set Jettison

I didnt buy the Majora's mask one because Im a freakzord collector or whatever. I like the way it looks and the nostalgia it fills my gamer based soul with.

Bread Set Jettison

Like I went into Target and was like it'd be cool to get one, but if I don't Im cool with any old new New 3DS. Just got weirdly lucky on Firday the 13th.

Bread Set Jettison

Hi hello can I have a blue paintballs and gummy bears pizza

Bread Set Jettison

Pro Target posted:

i want to gently caress a tigrex

google.com/images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

celeste is good