Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VWVWV

UglyDucklett posted:

http://zinethgame.tumblr.com/

its a tumblr but its also a really really good game and free

ooh I haven't played this in a while! iirc it played really well with an xbox controller

I have the day off so I'm gonna spend my afternoon trying to beat champion's road in 3d world. currently meditating to fill my gamer ch'i reserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VWVWV

i am he posted:

what character are you using

probably gonna stick with mario. I usually play as Luigi but he's just too fwiggen swippewy for this level

VWVWV

I've been loading up on super leaves every time as mario up until this point but now that you mention it I'll try rosalina. :)

VWVWV

that's the most sexual thing you could say to a gamer

VWVWV

ayy :wiggle:

oh well nvm.

VWVWV

Pro Target posted:

i just bought a grafix table tot play Osu better after playing for 2 days because im an idiot who uses consumer electronics to fill a gaping void in my life,and i own 10-15 different game specific controllers also

I bought a cheap wacom in middle school to make it Big in the WebComics Industry but I mostly used it for osu. at least you didn't buy a cintiq?

they should put eba on wii u virtual console. I wanna see the dog ride a skateboard to deep purple on my tv

VWVWV

Pro Target posted:

50% off is still 30 dollars. you could get like 5 good games on steam for that price. or a (non-rare) ds game like bangai-o spirits or eba or disgaea
bangai-o spirits is so much fun, holy poo poo. I didn't know anybody else played that game

all the souls talk got me to play through dark souls again and now all the fighting game talk has me dusting off the hori pad too. byob games thread is ruining my life

VWVWV

the mechanical keyboard I use is my grandma's model m from 1987 :patriot:

ron color posted:

im gonna win with a kobold betserker
I got real good at flingin spellbooks at stuff with this build

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VWVWV

treasure bear posted:

life is strange is on sale
my girlfriend is playing this right now. the protagonist's last name is caulfield and the dialogue tries really hard. we've gotten a lot of laffs out of it so far