Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

CAT BRUSH posted:

i started playing the original fallout and decided to make a character with gifted and good natured perks starting out.

I cant kill a loving thing

you don't need to. just run away if you can't talk to the enema

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Momohime Katsumi posted:

what are good split screen co-op games that I can play on PC? I have castle crashers and have played a hacked split screen version of borderlands 2 and the new one at length and need some fresh blood for me and my firend.

is there a pc version of timesplitters future perfect because if so then that :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

is there a pc version of timesplitters future perfect because if so then that :mmmhmm:

e: there isn't :(

3D Megadoodoo

i've never finished it because no-one will co-op it with me :(

3D Megadoodoo

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i would pay ungodly amounts of money for a pc version of timesplitters future perfect

i would pay about 20€ :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo

Re: Mortal kombat. Anyone who thinks MK vs DCU is bad probably...
Hasn't played it.

3D Megadoodoo

one must fall 2097 (ors eomthing) was great

3D Megadoodoo

that looks like a lot of fun for sure

3D Megadoodoo

there wasn't anything wrong with body blows either (although its been like 20 years or more i guess so maybe it was who knows)

3D Megadoodoo

the controls in rear end'n'Piss Creep are unnecessarily complex for my twisted and broken fingers :(

3D Megadoodoo

Man completely regardless of the subforum, every video game thread reads exactly the same :stare:

3D Megadoodoo

GEExCEE posted:

what games sho uld i play

Squish'em. The 64 version is the best I think

3D Megadoodoo

i remember when i first played morrowind and i never noticed the jumpy wizard dude lol

3D Megadoodoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

i remember when i first played morrowind and i never noticed the jumpy wizard dude lol

well i guess that means i remember the second time i played morrowing and did notice him and was like "this didn't happen last time"

3D Megadoodoo

The Green Calx posted:

it was one of the first things that happened to me as a young child on my first time playing it. i was confused as hell and using his scroll to jump thousands of feet into the air and fall to my death shortly after didn't help with that confusion.

i can't even imagine what it would've been like to have games like morrowing when i was a kid. was it great? i bet it was great.

"confusion" p much described my first experiences with morrowind anyway and i was probably 28 or 30 when i first played it?

3D Megadoodoo

i keep typing morrowing and i have no idea why. am i having a stroke?

3D Megadoodoo

Miss Psychosis posted:

God I hope so.

t's   de

3D Megadoodoo

The Green Calx posted:

it spawned a lifetime love of video games. i must have been around 11 or 12 when it came out so it blew my young pre-teen mind

when i was that age i was playing like congo bongo, summer games, and mr robot BUT IT STILL BLEW MY MIND

3D Megadoodoo

Stormyish posted:

King's Quest III was the greatest game of all time

Please don't troll thank you.

3D Megadoodoo

What is a good computer game to play when you don't want to put any mental effort into it?

Besides Puzzle Fighter, Bejeweled, or Peggle

3D Megadoodoo

Grass Effect posted:

minecraft works without brain input

Urgh. I'd also like it if there was an actual game

3D Megadoodoo

Additional criterion: Must entertain a person not on the spectrum

3D Megadoodoo

mycophobia posted:

bubble bobble

I think I actually have that on the Wii but haven't played in ages :tipshat:

3D Megadoodoo

dogcrash truther posted:

impossible if not two player

gently caress. I think that's why I haven't played it in ages.

3D Megadoodoo

its ironic because the japanese haven't actually contributed towards that curse

3D Megadoodoo

lemmings: the game known for not requiring active thinking

3D Megadoodoo

some people need to take a :chillpill:

3D Megadoodoo

Al Borland posted:

what you're not supposed to watch them get made into paste?

Not as long as I can asplode them into atoms

3D Megadoodoo

I ended up just dicking around in San Andreas without actually playing the game. But the 360 version is somehow jankier than it was when it came out months ago :confused: and I cant be arsed to dig out my Xbox controller

3D Megadoodoo

Pomp posted:

there are people out there who don't like revengenace

i don't much care for it

3D Megadoodoo

just to get it out of the way: i don't much care for bayonetta either

3D Megadoodoo

Hick Magnet posted:

I miss 2d sidescroller beat 'em ups.

at the time when those were a thing i had a 64 and then a PC so the only one i played back in the day was double dragon on a classmate's ST and it was OK I guess with co-op :shrug: (i did beat bruce lee on the 64 but i guess that doesn't count)

:yosbutt::corsair:

3D Megadoodoo

I have a Sega Mega Drive collection for the 360 and it has hell of (well, at least more than three) side-scrolling beat-em-ups but they all feel like they need to be played with a partner to be any fun.

e: Comix Zone is pretty rad tho if that counts.

3D Megadoodoo

beat mans games require expert timing and i don't have that

3D Megadoodoo

i played forza horizon fast & furious a bit this morning because it's 'free' until the 10th of this month and welp it's 'free' because it's a loving demo

(a nice demo tho, i could be persuaded to buy forza horizon 2 if i didn't already have 40000 driving games :shrug:)

3D Megadoodoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

nobody play on the reign of kings server i mentioned earlier, the admin's a power-tripping rear end in a top hat

so it's a goon-run server?

3D Megadoodoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

i raided my frenemies' base and upon hearing that i had done so and they had nothing, he walked a trebuchet up to their base and demolished it.

speaking as someone who has never played the game (or probably any game like it) i have to say that sounds like a fun thing. maybe it's not :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

oh and the admin also cheated in a fuckoff fortress for the express purpose of denying people access to the throne (if you get there, you become king) so he could stay king

well this doesn't sound fun

3D Megadoodoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

imagine being kicked while you're down, but with (medieval) weapons of mass destruction

:awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Hick Magnet posted:

I quit playing Pillars of Eternity because the class I picked was extremely boring and weak and I didn't want to restart and do the first 4 or 5 hours over again :/

i didn't know you could play as my posts