Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nvm no cake

what game is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

nevermind i'm dumb, the name is in the OP

nvm no cake

Classicist posted:

i've got one more platinum to get in trials fusion here's me killing it on the extreme from the new dlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQJ2IQX4qIs

someone tell that man its not safe to ride his motorbike on pipes like that. im worried for his safety and well being

nvm no cake

i am he posted:

bayonetta 2 :cooldance:

is it good

nvm no cake

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go.

Quiet, here comes the guard.

nvm no cake

Jerry Cotton posted:

i remember when i first played morrowind and i never noticed the jumpy wizard dude lol

it was one of the first things that happened to me as a young child on my first time playing it. i was confused as hell and using his scroll to jump thousands of feet into the air and fall to my death shortly after didn't help with that confusion.

nvm no cake

Jerry Cotton posted:

i can't even imagine what it would've been like to have games like morrowing when i was a kid. was it great? i bet it was great.

"confusion" p much described my first experiences with morrowind anyway and i was probably 28 or 30 when i first played it?

it spawned a lifetime love of video games. i must have been around 11 or 12 when it came out so it blew my young pre-teen mind

nvm no cake

ibts posted:

i tried the last of us mp for the first time yesterday and im having a blast, drat

it feels so much more intense when youre up against enemies who are a lot smarter and you spend the whole match trying to outwit each other

had a moment where an enemy and i ran into each other and immediately pulled out our revolvers in desperation to try and hit each other, and i managed to stagger him with a shot to the leg. then, a teammate of mine ran up from behind and shanked him in the loving neck. it was awesome

I never even tried the multiplayer once for that game while I had it. I kind of regret it now. :(

nvm no cake

Vendor Trash posted:

i've got a horrible hankerin to play that new dragonball game

its a pretty fun game. i thought i would regret buying it but i dont

nvm no cake

Pro Target posted:

two pages of moba discussion,yuck

Pro Target posted:

Shut this sucker down, its a stinker

nvm no cake

Lizard Wizard posted:

i can't ever play skyrim again

lol...

:smith:

nvm no cake

that's a lot of planetside 2

it;s a cool game but i never had anyone to play with besides randoms and that's kind of what makes the game fun, so i never played it for very long

nvm no cake

Bloodborne is a cool and fun game

nvm no cake

Mash posted:

got bloodborne, its pretty ill

nvm no cake

I've been playing Bloodborne because it's extremely good. I feel bad for the people who can't and are still playing Dark Souls instead

nvm no cake

You're right. Instead I can shoot a flamethrower or have tentacles shoot out of my hand to knock my foes down.

nvm no cake

Mash posted:

wait tentacle hands? goddamn i need to get past the gatling hunter

later on there's an infinite use item that consumes quicksilver bullets that makes tentacles shoot out of your hand

nvm no cake

Mash posted:

that's incredibly awesome

from your experience (without spoiling anything) is there a variety in the environments you go to? as awesome and creepy as Yharnam is, the things that i liked about the previous Souls games is going from one totally hosed up atmosphere to an entirely different but equally as hosed one

yeah, it's not all city areas. things change up.

nvm no cake

Mash posted:

wicked, that's all i needed to hear. i haven't had any luck with co-op so far, but maybe we could set up a password to make it easier for people to connect. Games is using lasertag (not sure if it's case-sensitive), so BYOB could use the same thing

my PSN is The_Maniac_Cop if you wanna chill n play games

I am down to co-op but we have to be in the same level range. I tried the LASERTAG watchword a few times but it didn't seem to work so I ended up taking it off. When I boot my PS4 back up, I'll add you.

nvm no cake

Pro Target posted:

Bloodborne is astounding

it really is

nvm no cake

Jerry Cotton posted:

its ironic because the japanese haven't actually contributed towards that curse

your dumb

nvm no cake

vice.com op-ed posted:

everyone tell me what its like to beat things up wtih their fav weapon in bloodborne. i have to live vicariously

it's extremely satisfying to kill things with a cane that turns into a razor whip. then, when i get tired of doing that (which i don't), i pull out my scythe and go to town with that instead.

nvm no cake

Pro Target posted:

vicar amelia is an amazing boss design

nvm no cake

Wertjoe posted:

Picked up Bloodborne today. I've played like half of Dark Souls so this is going to be fun.
Feel free to add me on psn tdg_wertjoe

The only other goon on my friends list is classicist and he's so good at Trials Fusion that it made me stop wanting to play the game

i'll add you

nvm no cake

here's a video of me getting owned in a chalice dungeon in Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIaOOHh_zWw

here's another video where i don't get owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IA1qCdZZko

nvm no cake

Portable Staplefrog posted:

i beat the first boss in bloodborne and it was so hard i feel like i basically won the game. still can't find the second boss

the first boss is a loving pushover. so is the second boss. they're tutorial bosses.

if you're having difficulty with the tutorial then maybe you should go back to mario kart

nvm no cake

Captain No-mates posted:

im very upset at snakemen and would appreciate the help

i killed the fireball guy first it seemed to make it easier to manage.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nvm no cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

nvm no cake

add me on battle.net and let's play some mother friggin overwatch

#Calx1115

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

Wamdoodle posted:

Gonna put this here because I think I would like BYOB to experience it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4hnA8jXwo

i want this played at my funeral