Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToastGhost

20% cooler

fridge corn posted:

gently caress that. ffxv is really bad so stop playing it. start playing bloodborne immediately

I went into FFXV ready to hate it but I was pleasantly surprised, I thought the combat was fun nonsensical BUDDYTEAMFIGHT.

Bloodborne is the reason I got a PS4 though. Dark Souls 3 is better though, more variety and just... it feels like the natural progression of both series. Bloodghosts can be tedious at times where Dark Sauce feels fresh the whole way through. More visually striking in my opinion too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastGhost

20% cooler
Put me in the reserves as a medic or caster class named Toasty. I always wanted to like the EO games but I was so bad at them.

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Areola Grande posted:

I went with the least loli portrait out of respect
Thank you tenfold

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Quadramind posted:

Been playing a lot of Stardew Valley again. I love this game. I collected a bunch of eggs for gus' special omelette and the day after I gave them to him I fished an omelette out of his bin.
Wow what an rear end in a top hat lol.

I've been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate 3 (mid-third act) interspersed with Against the Storm for when I don't have time to really sink my teeth into a game. Both are excellent, but it's hard to beat BG3. Early game's probably the weakest part since it's so easy to die, but I've enjoyed every second of this game.

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I'm not touching Elden Ring until I beat the Dark Souls 3 DLCs and Sekiro, but I have only myself to blame. I'm so out of practice I had to start a new file on both of them. Oh well, that just means more souls for the taking.

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I have to return to bloodborne, but that requires going through the worst part of bloodborne, the early game. I've never beaten the dlc, so with the event going on its the perfect time. It's just so drat hard.

ToastGhost

20% cooler

kalel posted:

the bloodborne early game slaps imo
It's alright for me once I get the saw spear and the armor but until then it feels like early level D&D, which is also not my jam as opposed to the later game. Best parts of Bloodborne for me where Shadow of Yharnam and the endgame areas, even though I beat it before the DLC came out and so I've never done the DLC, which is my greatest souls sin next to not finishing sekiro, which is next to not beating the DS3 dlc because, again, beat it before the dlc came out.

All my games must be brutal tests of endurance and skill. Except for the chill city builders. Those can stay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I beat Cleric Beast, got the armor, and sawspear, so the early game should be breezy from here on out. Amelia might be a challenge as usual, but nothing I haven't done before.

Oh gently caress I forgot about the gun in old yharnam, ffffuuuuuuu