Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEExCEE

chex quest was my loving JAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

I'd do it but I'm worried I wouldn't play it...

GEExCEE

baraka obama ]state of the union]: My fellow americans... it has come to my attention that a bunch of fake as s preppies are wearing glasses without prescriptions and super mario world t-shirts... what the gently caress? I wdidn't wait for 12 hours outside gamestop, sometimes in the freezing cold while teh rain flap on my pup tent wouldn't stay shut, to preorder all 3 halos just so these weak rear end candy crushers could come and horn in on my thing now that it's " cool" to be a nerd. who does that. gently caress all a yall. al-Shishani yeah i'm talking to you. you think because you came over to my house in 4th grade and played super smash for half an hour now all of a sudden you're a gamer? I thought you said the n64 for was "Mondo Gay" so why the gently caress now u got a diddy kong sticker on your kalash. eat poo poo posers. because honestly you know what when i'm on a 8-man kill streak and calling in an airstrike on ur dumb rear end, it's going to be obvious who's getting recruited by MLG and who doesnt know the difference between his rear end and the $100 turtle beach xbox one headset his mom got him for ramadan or whatever the gently caress

GEExCEE

they say that when Archimedes was stuck on a really hard level of chip's challenge he would take a na[p and the answer would come to him in a dream

GEExCEE

thank you my friend

GEExCEE

there's no tutorial to this open-ended sandbox game... what the christ

GEExCEE

HITLER: THis isn't paint by numbers! you know what? gently caress art school...

GEExCEE

mortal kombat has camp value

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

pong is a good fighting game

GEExCEE

lol

GEExCEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jus_yx7HBEg i'm singing this in my head 100% of the time im browsing byob

GEExCEE

ah... lol'd at this again...

GEExCEE

what games sho uld i play

GEExCEE

i don't like roguelikes

GEExCEE

byob 8.2: yeah, I'm a kid

GEExCEE

my friend dan played it and he doesnt like it

GEExCEE

idea for a blitzared gameL: world of warcraft, on weed

GEExCEE

for an extra $100, blizzard will hook you UP for the month iykwimaitud

GEExCEE

Al Borland posted:

I found a new game called. "Let's Murder Pro Target."

The game seems rather simple at first but gets more complex as it goes.

You start out with a stick and start beating a rock with a face, that doesn't do much then you evovle to a wooden bat, then metal bat, and various forms of hammers etc..

Then it really branches out and you get creative ways to murder him. Pretty fun.

you're a psycho

GEExCEE

the best video game is Alexey Pajitnov's 100 Years of Solitude

GEExCEE

i love the level in Their Eyes Were Watching God where you get the chainsaw

GEExCEE

i am he posted:

It's a guilty pleasure, but F Scott Fitzgerald's sequel to Leisure Suit Larry is actually pretty good.

The Girls Who gently caress For Free was really programmed by Zelda, but he took credit for it.

GEExCEE

this is the hardest video game I've ever played

GEExCEE

how the gently caress is a tiny dog supposed to defeat a cyclops

GEExCEE

doesn';t make sense

GEExCEE

those are two different kinds of monsters?

GEExCEE

let me guess: the tigrex is the orange one?

GEExCEE

tfw u just can't get enough intense PvP action!!

GEExCEE

whats the best street fighter

GEExCEE

can you provide a rational for your selections?

GEExCEE

Pro Target posted:

SF3's parrying system punishes repetitive play and forces players to continuously improve to stay competitive. also its the best 'feeling' one and doing difficult parries is incredibly satisfying
SSF2T is just a really solid traditional fighting game with perfect pacing and an emphasis on smart footsies and zoning... its less fun to watch though

thank you

GEExCEE

i liked okami and katamari damacy

GEExCEE

<- basic bitch

GEExCEE

hi I have something I want to say to Pro Target that I'm not sure got sent to him: Thank You

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GEExCEE

help... i can't use my custom arcade unit with fightcade... is there a way to configure the controls without editing the ini file directly?

GEExCEE

thanks... I'll try it out soon, I think we may be having people over for breakfast since my wife has the day off work!

GEExCEE

Pro Target posted:

A handful of influential games (notably legend of zelda) associated hearts w/ health and now it seems weird in retrospect

this was exactly what I thought of when you said that... the games were released in the same year!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

a rocket ship taking off into the sun. a million scattered worlds... all yearning to be free. mankind steps boldly into the dawn of a new era. the feel good erotic shoot em up of the summer is here. Activision presents: The Girls who gently caress for Free 2, only on the XBOX One