Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bwatts

What are some good 2 player games I can play with my friend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i mean while we're both sitting there not over the internet

bwatts

Al Borland posted:

battle block theatre, castle crashers.

that was quick

bwatts

video games are so expensive

bwatts

i can't afford to game

bwatts

Somebody preorder monster hunter for ne

bwatts

Or buy it when or comes out or whatever

bwatts

Somebody buy me lethal league next week. allso add me on steam.

bwatts

my steams here add me if u want more of my posting, in real time and videog ames related also http://steamcommunity.com/id/as_someone_who_smokes_it/

bwatts

it put me in an armlock and made me cry so i stopped plying it

bwatts

i just reasoned that if i cant do it nobody can, and haven't looked back since.

bwatts

are there any fun games on android for me to play

bwatts

Pro Target posted:

i got this one to like 99th perc entile on Cycles

Noice.

bwatts

GEExCEE posted:

baraka obama ]state of the union]: My fellow americans... it has come to my attention that a bunch of fake as s preppies are wearing glasses without prescriptions and super mario world t-shirts... what the gently caress? I wdidn't wait for 12 hours outside gamestop, sometimes in the freezing cold while teh rain flap on my pup tent wouldn't stay shut, to preorder all 3 halos just so these weak rear end candy crushers could come and horn in on my thing now that it's " cool" to be a nerd. who does that. gently caress all a yall. al-Shishani yeah i'm talking to you. you think because you came over to my house in 4th grade and played super smash for half an hour now all of a sudden you're a gamer? I thought you said the n64 for was "Mondo Gay" so why the gently caress now u got a diddy kong sticker on your kalash. eat poo poo posers. because honestly you know what when i'm on a 8-man kill streak and calling in an airstrike on ur dumb rear end, it's going to be obvious who's getting recruited by MLG and who doesnt know the difference between his rear end and the $100 turtle beach xbox one headset his mom got him for ramadan or whatever the gently caress

bwatts

I loving LOVE CITIES SKYLINES YOU GIANTPIECE OF poo poo.

bwatts

can we trap lizard wizard in that minecraft thread by using magical incantations or by saying his true name or something

bwatts

*desperately mashes buttons to try and skip the dialogue*

bwatts

thank you classicist

bwatts

its more 3d, retard

bwatts

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Also it's really really hard and you will probably die dozens of times before even beating 1 floor

can i play it on my laptop that cant run youtube videos

bwatts

if somebody gives me that game i promise ill own at it.

bwatts

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I'm bored of video games again.

have you played dark soulls

bwatts

its not that difficult, since parrying makes it really easy. however, it is still a very fun game and every time people on the internet say otherwise i get a little bit more upset.

bwatts

Pro Target posted:

play kings field IV

bwatts

Pro Target posted:

gently caress you

bwatts

I might buy monster hunter

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

also cool av bwatts

thank you.

bwatts

Pro Target posted:

The heart was chosen in all of these situations because the developers realized that video games could never represent love, joy, or any other positive emotions and so the symbol was 'up for grabs'

lol

bwatts

VWVWV posted:

that's the most sexual thing you could say to a gamer

actually, that'd be whipsering the words bloodborne

bwatts

Pomp posted:

why are names changing to byob [name]

because it was BYOB Ross and then BYOB Rachel and im BYOB Monica because i didnt like coincidental boner.

bwatts

BYOB Rachel posted:

someone should be your BYOB Chandler

i already think im more suited to BYOB Chandler on account of chandler being the coolest of the group, butyeh

bwatts

al borland and lizard wizard shut the gently caress up you both suck at talking about video games somehow

bwatts

reading the last page of this thread has been basically what i imagine eating rat poison is like

bwatts

i want bloodborne

bwatts

its the only game i want in the entire world.

bwatts

Awesome! posted:

i am playing dark souls 1 right now actually. the roll iframes are so insane compared to the monster hunter dodge

rolling is really op in dark souls

bwatts

everyone tell me what its like to beat things up wtih their fav weapon in bloodborne. i have to live vicariously

bwatts

good stuff, everyone. nice descriptions.

bwatts

joke_explainer posted:

we should start a kickstarter to get bwatts a ps4 and bloodbourne, on the condition that he deliver a really detailed review of the game after completing it.

i will write a 4000 word review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

Bwee posted:

video games are for children

lucky for me, im a child