Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes

i am he posted:

hahaha you play video games you piece of poo poo bitch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

bwatts posted:

What are some good 2 player games I can play with my friend?

nidhogg, super smash brothers, portal 2, borderlands, serious sam,

----------------

Ace of Baes
I played fallout for for 6 hours because i have tomorrow off and just the community building portion of the game is better than a lot of games in their entirety.

----------------

Ace of Baes
Yeah the pc is a war veteran who sees his wife and possibly baby, gets out of the vault and sees everyone he knows is dead and his home is destroyed, dont think its unreasonable for him to go into murder mode.

----------------

Ace of Baes

joke_explainer posted:

Nobody is saying she should have tried to move on, it's just normal people don't try to gun down the first humans they see after something like this. Like, cops that shoot someone in the line of duty have mandatory psychological counseling and stuff. Progressing from a lawyer and a mom to a cold-blooded killer should be more complicated. Who told her the rules of the wasteland? Nobody, she just starts killing people right away. Literally the first human beings you see, you are expected to murder. You don't even have the option to shout and try to reason with the people you find.

You have the option to not kill the wateland raiders but you die, similar to what would happen irl

----------------

Ace of Baes
little excerpt from joke explainers journal:
"May 25th, 2009
Still can't figure out why people never go to the bathroom in movies. "

----------------

Ace of Baes
How come their isnt hours of standing guard where nothing happens and burning classified documents in Call of Duty 7?

----------------

Ace of Baes
Having your battery run out on your power armor in a dungeon sucks but at least it still lets you move and fast travel once you get out. Having a lot of fun with the weapon modding system too.

----------------

Ace of Baes
I like the new perk system and im glad they did away with skill points, in previous fallout games you basically had to decide early on in the game wwht kind of weapons you wanted to use, now you can switch it up based on the situation or what you feel like using without any real penalty.

----------------

Ace of Baes
Fallout 4 is lots of fun, the story is cool and interesting and i love playing with all the different weapons and crafting. :)

----------------

Ace of Baes
just cause 3 is huge, its a bit repetitive but i feel like that comes with the territory in these kind of games, some of the missions like the one where youre on top of a flying plane defending it break up the monotony though

Ace of Baes
ne1 else play hearthstone? I destroyed trex earlier and now i lust for more byob blood

Ace of Baes
whos that guy

Ace of Baes
anyone play hots? Downloaded it a couple nights ago its fun

Ace of Baes
anybody play overwatch

Ace of Baes
whats ur sr, mine is 2711 right now, i was at 2939 then hit a terrible losing streak down to 2600

Ace of Baes

Tusen Takk posted:

can I play with you? I know I can get higher than 2100 but I always get paired with scrubs when I solo and usually on the Overwatch discord everyone is at like 1800 or drunk as a skunk

TusenTakk #11385 is my bnet :3:

Sure I dont have any reliable playing times but I'll add you when I get home, also my dog ate my mic

Edit: thegreg#1724

Ace of Baes fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Sep 16, 2016

Ace of Baes
my trick to doing well? Always be stoned out of your mind.

Ace of Baes
Soldier is really bad right now but yeah I play way better stoned than sober, think it has to do with fluid movement when aiming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

Lizard Wizard posted:

hi, i'm playing WoW again

im sure the fact that you play world of warcraft is a huge surprise to most people on this forum, lizard wizard