Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Captain Toads Treasure tracker for the ninvemto switch is the most chill game ever played, it's cute, challenging, offers super nice music, involves toad doing super cute sounds, has a fantastic graphical setup and is just both exciting fun and amazing chill in one game!

Also it has a mode where you play hide and seek with a Pixel toad and that's like a dedicated mode to play while high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Third Eye posted:

Diablo 3 is so hated on, but I loved it and got waaay more than my moneys worth out of it.

True that! Still a huge fan, even though haven't played for a while.
We could form a yob Diablo crew to play!

Goons Are Gifts

Third Eye posted:

Man im so down. You play on pc?

Yes I do! Due to mysterious magical reasons I can't play it on the switch, but I prefer PC on that anyways.
Are you in the LLJK Clan from games? Goons regularly play together there and we can make a yob community in it, too!

Goons Are Gifts

Excellent, let's get this started! Need to figure out how it works though, then we can just invite all the yobbers!

Goons Are Gifts

I figured something out and made a community, which is not bound to the clan, but open for all! I've made it open for public to make joining easier as I assume there shouldn't be any weird pubbies coming into the yob (and if so we can recruit them to the chillinternet club anyways).
You should (hopefully) be able to find the community in diablo by searching for "BYOB Chillclub" and you should also be able to just join.

I don't know who runs the LLJK clan right now or if anyone is even doing that, but if you do feel free to hit up the whoever got ingame rights and maybe add that community to the clan's op or however that works!

Goons Are Gifts

If anyone for some reason can't find it or I screwed some setting up, hit me up here or in PM with your battle.net tag, so I can invite you manually, but it shouldn't be necessary

Goons Are Gifts

Third Eye posted:

I can't find the d3 community :( my ign is "CMD"

drat, I was worried I did something wrong. I'll be home in a bit to check that!

Goons Are Gifts

It's basically a clan, you have a joint chat, you can talk to everyone and it even has roles for the members and everything, but you won't get the clan tag in front of your name and you can be in as many communities as you like, while being able to turn chat for it on/off whenever, too.

Also I just figured, are communities and clans in Diablo divided by US/EU? Can't remember if the LLJK clan had to deal with this

Goons Are Gifts

After doing some scientific research it appears there still is that bad division between NA, EU and Asia. Since I'm EU, you cannot play with me if you're US, which would also explain the trouble of finding each other :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

I sadly do not! Is it good?

Goons Are Gifts

Gonna check that out then!

Goons Are Gifts

Because of this thread I got high in unholy levels to start playing Diablo again and spent the last week doing so as long as I could see straight.
Still enjoy this simple and nice game, even though I was rather unlucky and needed more time than usual getting on a proper level of equipment, but got a comfortable setup going by now, just need to get my weapons ancient.

If any EU yobber still likes to play despite blizzards bad global separation policy between the continents, hit me up and we can share our drugs play together!

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Never thought I'd play and enjoy car mechanic simulator but here we are

Oh I used to play that with a friend that actually is a car mechanic and he loved it, also because I was playing it and he told me what to do which almost always was realistic!

Goons Are Gifts

Yes, it's basically the real boss mode here, no blinky stuff, no idea where to put stuff, you seriously have to know where part X belongs which is fun.
Said friend and me games were exactly that. I played in expert, he giggled at me trying to put an exhaust pipe into the engine until I gave up and he told me where to put it.

Goons Are Gifts

I think the upcoming April 20th looks good, maybe around 6? Should get at least 9 yobbers then.

Goons Are Gifts

Playing pokemon and having major fun with it right now.
Spent like a million pokedollars already by constantly changing my Pokemon names from 420 to 69 and vice versa.

Goons Are Gifts

Yeah but you feel very alone in there. Better play Everything. You can be literally everything and gather lots of friends.

Goons Are Gifts

Guys, guys, guys! Yoshi's crafted world. It's the it.

Goons Are Gifts

Farecoal posted:

Pokémon Snap :grin:

Goons Are Gifts

Byob crusader kings crew checking in. Better than game of thrones and even more incest!!

Goons Are Gifts

We did have a CK2 crew a good while back and even had a game or two, but it's been a while and also now we have Holy Fury and great wonders and oh the game got so much better by now

Goons Are Gifts

For some reason I really never got into any other paradox game than CK2. I literally tried them all for dozens of hours, but it never stuck. In CK2 though I'm looking at like 3000 hours now and there's no chance I'll ever stop until CK3 becomes a thing.

brb reforming the Roman empire, replace the pope with some stoner and get hammered after naming it Smokerium Weedorum

Goons Are Gifts

To be fair, don't think I ever really understood Stellaris. Would love to learn it, but it seems so difficult and weird compared to ck2. :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

Quite certain I just can't wrap my head around other paradox titles as I'm so used to the character-bound concept of titles and inheritance and what not, while anything from EU4 on wards is a rather abstract concept like nations or even stellar empires, with a lot of nuances and facets in it that you can manually adjust. Also, new UI and new options and abilities that I don't know and always resemble some kind of urge to go back to what I already know. Quite sure I could learn and have great fun with those things if I really sat down and dug into it.

However, CK2 has way more incest and fun stories due to it being character-driven, which I highly enjoy. Also medieval ages!!

Goons Are Gifts

Deeply enjoy what you are doing, forget what you wanted to do, be too confused to get back to what you needed to do and then solve this problem by amazing ice cream in a chill environment.
That's the byob sprit!!

Goons Are Gifts

Playing age of empires 3 again, feeling the old competition vibe again for tournaments, even!!

Goons Are Gifts

It's still a great game, with a very active community. It feels like Starcraft but playable with normal human APM and more strategy than tactics, which I enjoy a lot, as I enjoy thinking more than reacting. Which is always a tough combination in RTS.

We can play together if you'd like!!

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Attn mods: new byob description text right here

Goons Are Gifts

hello & chat and yes I am indeed!

Goons Are Gifts

Most of SA turned their back on eve over the years, but maybe there's one or two left that lurks here!

Don't think we have any other regulars that actively play eve, but a few with history at least.

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no, I wanted to do some work somewhen in this life :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

Heard people consider it the replacement for Silent Hills and also there are theories about big conspiracies regarding Kojima and Konami, with Sony being the big puppet master, I heard.

Video games are exciting

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

how do they fit into pokeballs then?

Overusing the shrink ray.

Goons Are Gifts

Fundamentally different, but comparable.

Goons Are Gifts

I mean I've seen them eating meat, too, so :ohdear:

Didn't know that there are any physical explanations behind that at all though. Even funnier if they do that and it then doesn't even really work out.

Goons Are Gifts

btw that new yoshi game for the switch is like, super cool. It's like big yoshi the game

Goons Are Gifts

It's a classic by now, especially for goons, but I feel the need to mention space station 13 here and now.
Been playing for a while already, having a blast. I wish there were more goons playing on the goon servers.

Goons Are Gifts

I remember well when my undad showed me the art of ganking alliance scum in booty bay without having the guards chase you.
That day I took the teleporter as an orc, but I came out as a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts