Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iambic Pentameter

played the house in fata morgana awhile ago, probably one of my new favorite games

ending almost made me cry ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iambic Pentameter

Saoshyant posted:

It hits the feels just right. It's an endless cycle of all the bad, horrifying things we do to each other, but knowing there's always a bit of hope at the end of the tunnel, that was a strong message.

The most recent game that gave me a similar (though with more of a hopelessness feeling) was What Remains of Edith Finch. That was a roller-coaster too with an ending that left me sad for that miserable family, always picking the worst possible choices.

yeah i can handle depressing media but i still like to see a nice happy ending, guess that's just my altruism / optimism

i got edith finch for free on the ebin games store i think so i will give it a look :thumbsup:

Iambic Pentameter

i completely missed it but that crazy fast tetris game they're always running at gdq got confirmed for a home port earlier this month and i am very happy and excited

Iambic Pentameter

i really hope they make a new culdcept game, preferably on steam or something, i've been playing the 3ds one and it's so fun with friends

(it's like monopoly except if you land on someone's property you can take it over by doing a quick MTG duel, also your properties can invade neighboring properties)

Iambic Pentameter

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1967390/Lenny_Loosejocks_in_Space/

Anyone else remember playing these games back in the days of Adobe Shockwave

Them getting Steam ports is pretty wild

Iambic Pentameter

Global top 100 Mappy player here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iambic Pentameter

finished gnosia a while ago, would've liked some more character moments but overall really good combo of visual novel and mafia game, also having two nonbinary characters in a japanese vn is crazy