Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

riptidejim

Have a good night!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Sifu was free on PSplus and i'm digging it, it's this weird roguelike kung fu game and you can do insane combos and wild moves and there's a thing where when you die you get older which means your damage dealt goes up but your health goes down. barely beat the first cycle on Student and now i'm going back and replaying to get the "good ending." Short but sweet. lovely game.

about how long did it take you? i thought it looked really cool but I've been spending all my video game time with ff7 rebirth recently. i was thinking of taking a small break to give Sifu a shot, and if it's short enough i may as well try to complete it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

riptidejim

Have a good night!

Saoshyant posted:

It's both a joke but also frustration on a generation that is entirely composed of remasters and half sequels that just resemble the games that came in the previous gen and do little new. And when you add that most games are actually cross-gen (still coming out on PS4 and Switch) and that Switch is seven years old now, and this new generation is turning into just a big "eh".

This is also the game generation where i've become really frustrated with how things are as whole. I think when (not even if at this point, just when) physical games die that'll be my breaking point and i'll just play Everblue 2 on PlayStation 2 for the rest of my life