Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

fellow splatoon boomer checking in. it was hard to adjust at first, but turning down the motion sensitivity helped a lot, as did playing docked with a controller (moving the entire unit around when handheld felt weird)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

woah this game has tilesets? I never tried it because I thought it was all beep boop boop @@@@@

frump truck

hello... again!

Ohtori Akio posted:

they even let you pay thirty bucks for it on steam now it rules

o_____________O;

frump truck

hello... again!

spiderman 2 3: 2 many spiderman 2

e: spiderman 2 3(?): 2 many spiderman 2 2 count

frump truck

hello... again!

actual contribuition post
i got spiderman 2 with my ps5 and tried it out and thought it to be oddly soulless. and i got sick of fighting hunter, hunter with gun, hunter with sword over and over and over again.
how did that guy get such a large army anyway??
(i am not a big into superheroes guy, maybe that influences my opinion)

i did lol that spiderman 2 has 2 spiderman in it though. well played

frump truck fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Mar 7, 2024