Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao

I've been juggling Mario Kart, Monster Hunter 3, and Binding of Isaac lately. Really, really interested in Darkest Dungeon too but I don't want to buy early access anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

i will play tf2 with ppl tomorrow

don't shoot me i'm dancin

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

i bit the bullet and bought darkest dungeon and it's pretty rad

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

i have some tips.

gently caress everything else, upgrade stagecoach network as often as you can to the exclusion of any other buildings.
you're in the best position partywise when you can use battles as an opportunity to reduce stress and increase hp. you do this by killing all but one enemy, and then spamming heal and stress heal moves until your party is relatively intact again.
for this reason vestals are the best class and should be in every party you can manage to get them into.
moves that stun opponents are real important too. and push/pull moves are very useful. for this reason occultists are real cool (their heal thing is great, don't be put off by the bleed side effect because your party usually resists the bleed anyway)

my best party setup so far has been

vestal+occultist+crusader+leper

yeah i only have a single vestal atm and it's rough going with no healers

tao of lmao

finn, duckie, and bwatts all got slaughtered in the same battle. Ron barely escaped with his life and only regained his sanity after several trips to the brothel.

tao of lmao

it didn't occur to me i could cut people thats not a bad idea. way cheaper than sending them to the asylum

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

i will play tf2 with ppl tomorrow

this was lots of fun shoutouts to our special guests today

tao of lmao

Awesome! posted:

people in the games thread just resorted to changing the variables for poo poo like fuel consumption

that sounds like something they'd do rather than play the game

tao of lmao

i'm not sure i have you on steam. i don't want the game just saying in general

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

baraka obama ]state of the union]: My fellow americans... it has come to my attention that a bunch of fake as s preppies are wearing glasses without prescriptions and super mario world t-shirts... what the gently caress? I wdidn't wait for 12 hours outside gamestop, sometimes in the freezing cold while teh rain flap on my pup tent wouldn't stay shut, to preorder all 3 halos just so these weak rear end candy crushers could come and horn in on my thing now that it's " cool" to be a nerd. who does that. gently caress all a yall. al-Shishani yeah i'm talking to you. you think because you came over to my house in 4th grade and played super smash for half an hour now all of a sudden you're a gamer? I thought you said the n64 for was "Mondo Gay" so why the gently caress now u got a diddy kong sticker on your kalash. eat poo poo posers. because honestly you know what when i'm on a 8-man kill streak and calling in an airstrike on ur dumb rear end, it's going to be obvious who's getting recruited by MLG and who doesnt know the difference between his rear end and the $100 turtle beach xbox one headset his mom got him for ramadan or whatever the gently caress

tao of lmao

the only thing i can't stand with 4 is managing services

tao of lmao

i didn't hate 5 and i'd almost say it's a better entry level game to the genre, by the time you realize all the things 5 lacks, 4 is right there waiting for you.

tao of lmao

Some balance changes to Darkest Dungeon recently that I noticed:

-stunning an enemy gives then a temporary buff to stun resist so it's harder to stunlock now

-blight does 3 dmg per tick now instead of two. it's way more useful and deadly now especially if you stack it

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

All of the original mortal kombat games are so laughably inferior to street fighter 2 that its ridiculous to even mention them together like im doing right now

and yet the game has a HUGE following it's ridiculous.

tao of lmao

video games are for children

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

we DONT do that here.

you can't tell me what i do here, or anywhere!

tao of lmao

Jackie Fabric posted:

ive never played monster hunter but that was because I hated the camera control in the demo... so I might buy this one because 2nd joystick swagger

once you learn the lock-controls you p much never use the right stick

tao of lmao

Awesome! posted:

skullgirls

he said GOOD fighting game

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

peacock is cool and the controls are nice but everythine lse is poo poo!!!

i watched sal play 10 minutes of this game and I agree 100%

tao of lmao

Awesome! posted:

im really bad a fighting games and never really play them and yet i always buy like one for every system i own and never touch it

this is me and smash bros on wii u right now

tao of lmao

Awesome! posted:

at least there you can bet on amiibo dog fights with your friends who come over

tbh if it was the only game i had i'd play the poo poo out of it, but Mario 3d world, kart, and Mon Hun 3 sap up all my wii u time.

tao of lmao

i like dive kick

tao of lmao

you're heroes

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jus_yx7HBEg i'm singing this in my head 100% of the time im browsing byob

tao of lmao

i am he posted:

youre retarded

i am he posted:

retard: durrrrr the insanely extreme and radical game where you drive a motorcycle on industrial pipes and alien motherships using torque and different rider outfits looks retarded :homer:

i am he posted:

trials is a game that blends challenge with good clean fun. it takes skill to do well and also you can put flame decals on your bike and wear a jet fighter costume while doing wheelies and flips.

um.. ever heard of a car in REAL life?

tao of lmao

good lord i suppose anything is better than nothing, but just put a loving stick on it ffs

tao of lmao

ron color posted:

why are videos of lists such a big thing

this but lists in general

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

in case anyonmje is wondering the charge blade is the superior weapon of munster hunting

buy me a 3ds and monster hunter

tao of lmao

i saw northernlion playing it on his stream monday it looks pretty neat.

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

im figuring out guard points and yet agian charge blade is proven to be the best weapon

i'll stuck w my trusty greatsword. Ponk swings a mighty blunt sword.

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

im gonner try insect glaive as a secondary though because the polevault looks like so much fun when people use it in mp

yeah it's super handy having a party member who can mount a monster without cliffs around.

tao of lmao

Chill la Chill posted:

Robocraft is a nice game

:agreed:

tao of lmao

i played around with the lance briefly last night. I wonder if it's worth switching and trying to learn.

tao of lmao

should i main hunter horn?

tao of lmao

i want to hunt monsters with my friends but the servers are down :negative:

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

does that game play well with 1 control stick? monster hunter i mean

yeah i mean i pretty much only used the lock on L button stuff on the wii u version so it was easy to pick it up on 3ds imo.

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

its the ebst weapon aesthetically

not just aesthetically, but functionally too.

good damage
good sharpness
great maneuverability
buffs

i think i found my main

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

the best weapon functionally is the Charge Blade

you're probably right, i haven't used the charge blade yet, but all i know is if I'm in a group, I'm taking the horn and everyone is glad that i did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

everyone ships rathians and rathaloses because it's pretty much canon already and also it's hot as gently caress