Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper

Mummy Napkin posted:

Multiversus is a lot of fun and I am very bad at it

same as hell

ive wanted a dc comics smash clone for as long as i can remember and this is as close as im gonna get i think, but i'm no good with batman. halfway decent with harley though! need to level up and get that dodge perk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

i saw a tweet about how playing games as an adult is buying 30 games for dirt cheap in search of that childhood dopamine hit but just settling on a remaster of something from 2009 and ive been thinking about it a lot lately

Scuba Trooper

Heather Papps posted:

i don't know how to describe it other than some games hook me these days, some don't. i felt like when i was a child any game i was lucky enough to get my hands on i loved, but these days of every 5 or so games i start playing maybe one actually get's it's barbs into me. feels good.

it hit me because i'm playing through mass effect legendary and portal 2 and considering a red dead replay and im basically stuck in a time machine

power wash simulator and multiversus are the newest things to actually have my attention

Scuba Trooper

more falafel please posted:

oh yeah that's an emote you can use. it's sick

you can also do the worm, and you can move around while doing the worm, and you don't stop doing the worm until you cancel it, so you can just move around the map doing the worm

GOTY

Scuba Trooper

don't you have to burn a point to forget a thought? i'm a hoarder and that's antithetical to me

Scuba Trooper

I DONT REMEMBER WHICH CAGE MIGHTVE HAD THE CRYPTID D:

Scuba Trooper

direamlight valley is on game pass and scratches the animal crossing itch. theres hella customization too, my chief concern in any video game

Scuba Trooper

hlep i cant stop playing the disney animal crossing on game pass

Scuba Trooper

dreamlight valley, where i go gardening with WALL-E

scratches the life sim itch and theres lots of dolly dressup. free with game pass but early access with a founders pack everywhere else

Scuba Trooper

i need to beat breath of the wild still

instead of beating games i just get distracted by other games

Scuba Trooper

Heather Papps posted:

this is the only game within recent memory that made me shift around in my chair, emulating doomguy. every time i would leap up to gently caress up a hell knight i also leaned up.

i have not done this since the mario on the nes, and marked it in my mind as one of the highest honours a game could achieve, for me.

i remember playing arkham asylum for the first time, going through the first predator section, and im down to one guy. detective mode labels him "TERRIFIED" im hanging from a gargoyle, he's right under me, and he shouts out "what are you?!" and out of pure instinct i snarl irl "IM BATMAN" and i slam the y button as hard as i can

Scuba Trooper

Farecoal posted:

I would like for them to re-release Wind Waker HD for the Switch

Scuba Trooper

Heather Papps posted:

vampire survivors is the game of the year

it rules

i'm stupid and bought gotham knights because i love batman. it's fine. wait for a sale. (if you're stupid too and have an xbox add Emo Szyslak)

Scuba Trooper

Ohtori Akio posted:

byob is a cape poo poo respecters' forum and it's good due to this

shoot a cape straight into my veins!!!!

i highly recommend putting tim in a new outfit ASAP because his default looks terrible imo

Scuba Trooper

Mummy Napkin posted:

dude the tf2 bots are insane I didn’t know it was like this

i heard they used to be even worse but the game's better about kicking them out now

Scuba Trooper

i feel you there; i liked it but didnt like it if that makes any sense. i should take another stab at it maybe

Scuba Trooper

i havent played tf2 in ages but i refuse to uninstall it

Scuba Trooper

Philippe posted:

I've been Hitting some Mans recently, and I think Agent 47 is lowkey one of the funniest characters in videogames.

one of my friends loves the poo poo out of hitman and has been known to show me all the silliest ways to kill targets in a mission

Scuba Trooper

i cant stop playing pokemon :(

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

same. I've got Violet and I'm desperately seeking a scarlet player

:pray:

what monsters do u need

Scuba Trooper

kalel posted:

stunky is real. I'm losing it

hes real and his face is a butt

Areola Grande posted:

Sprigatito
Fuecoco
Drifloon
Stunky
Scizor (I just need to trade my Scyther so it can evolve, then trade it back)
Oranguru
Stonjourner
Skrelp
Great Tusk
Sandy Shocks
Roaring Moon
Koraidon

:farf:

when i get home i'll post my info but i definitely have a lot of those. i can even give you a sprigatito w the hidden ability

Scuba Trooper

i fell aslepp like as soon as i got home :(

shouldve brought my switch to work :ninja:

Scuba Trooper

friend code SW-5194-4862-1127 holler at me

Scuba Trooper

I want to say my first hades clear was like attempt 30ish but I’m also Bad At Video Games

Scuba Trooper

iirc the nemesis system is copyrighted or something to the point other studios legally cant use it but yeah it rules

put it in a batman game. i want to accidentally make a supervillain happen

Scuba Trooper

i bought elden ring. im going to play it. thanks for reading

Scuba Trooper

so i still got xbox credit what should i buy that isnt on game pass

Scuba Trooper

oh word is the remake out? i just started in on 2

Scuba Trooper

ive never played fortnite but dc comics gave me a harley quinn skin and a batman skin that i will never use because BATMAN DONT DO GUNS

anyway i hear no build mode rules. hows the switch gyro? i guess i could do pc but idk i like couch gaming too much

Scuba Trooper

i impulse bought pokeom violet. lol. lmao. im a fool for pocket monstres

Scuba Trooper

i had store credit and very poor impulse control and im going to be on a flight tomorrow and next week

dont worry u still get my koraidon

Scuba Trooper

im playing resident evil 2 (the remake). i never actually played the original. im currently stuck in a room im too stupid to escape. feels good

Scuba Trooper

before i escaped the police station (i assume i get to go back and collect poo poo i missed, otherwise RIP that machine gun that i have a million rounds for) i forgot how to get back to the chief's office so i was just running around avoiding the big trench coat man (you get a cheevo if you pop his hat off) for like 20 minutes

Scuba Trooper

update: i got out of the room in re2. i found a ledge to climb down. now i gotta save this lil girl again

Scuba Trooper

inverted y axis supremacy

Scuba Trooper

metroid prime still rules 21 years later

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

I sold my ps4 and my library for money one year ago. so long persona dancing all night 3 and 4 :qqsay:

the personas are on game pass now and you can stream them to your phone!!!!!

Scuba Trooper

well looks like ive got egg on my face!!!!!!

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

I just finished p4 golden on Xbox but had no idea I could stream it to my phone. why would u?

srs question

i use my phone like a switch when i want to game on the go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

some games have touch controls, but i admittedly did get one of those phone controller attachments for xmas